±eleven

"what kind of community service do we even have to do today?" michael groaned as he dragged his feet across the yard.

"pretty sure you're on dishwashing duty" i smirked because i knew how michael hated washing the dishes.

right in the middle of our little chit chat the guards came and announced everything we had to do, "clifford, you're on laundry with hood. auburn and blue are on food services. the last two need to join with the group keeping cleanliness around here"

"at least i get to be with someone who is not annoying" michael said loud enough so all of us could hear, it was mainly for me though. calum and i just laughed as michael wrapped his arms around calum's shoulders and dragged him away.

"hey sammie" i cooed when the two left, "you feeling any better?"

"yup" samantha smiled, "just not great because well" she continued, motioning to the place we're stuck in.

"at least i get to see that smile again" i said obviously getting excited to work with my best friend, "i thought you'd never cheer up"

"c'mon we're almost done with this penalty after all why not enjoy it for once?"

"that's the spirit! shall we serve the nobility with suspicious food then?" i stated in the most horrible and joking manner.

i'm one of the worse and least funniest friends ever.

god i'm so lame.

the line for everyone's lunch was almost over so it means me and samantha are almost done also meaning we get to eat good food.

"does that go with a kiss?"

i'd recognize that gentle and childish voice anywhere. i looked up from the food i was handing over to look at the innocent looking boy staring back at me.

"hey cal"

"hi cutie" he chuckled at the nickname he called me.

"less talking more serving" sam butted in, "really hungry here fam"

"sorry" i mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up as calum winked before he left and sam witnessing everything.

"you need to tell me shit"

"everything?"

"yes, my, how long have i been gone?" sam gestured like she was about to faint but obviously looked like a pretend faint.

"cute, isn't he?" i mentally face-palmed at myself. i couldn't help myself from talking about calum once i've already started and it's bad.

"uh-oh" she warned, "someone's got bitten by a love bug"

"what ? who?"

"obviously NOT you" she answered sarcastically as we grabbed our lunch and made our way to the usual group.

DOUBLE UPDATE FAM WOOHOO CALUM IS SO FUCKJNG ADORABLE