"Babe I thought you were gonna come sit with me today" Aaron's girlfriend Sofia said.

"I was but me and Amy needed to discuss something, you can come sit with us if you like?" He asked kissing her cheek.

"No thanks" she replied walking away.

"Bitch" I said as i looked around the cafeteria and frowned in confusion

"What?" Aaron asked seeing my confused face.

"Somethings not right" I said looking around again

"Yeah... The jocks have moved tables" Aaron said pointing at the jocks who were now sat at the table where the cheerleaders used to sit.

"Why give away the best table in the whole cafeteria?" I asked looking more confused than before.

"It was for them" he said motioning his head over to the old jock table which was now being occupied with the bad boys that moved here just today.

"I heard that they're called 'the lost boys'....Gemma Haynes told me" he said and I looked over one last time.

After lunch the day went by fast and before I knew it I was on my way home in my grey BMW.

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car, then me and Aaron got out and went up the stairs and walked round back to get to my room.

My room was the biggest so we put it on the hill that was on the side of my house.

We walked into my room and I headed straight for my closet to change into a pair of different black ripped jeans and my Cocaine and Caviar t-shirt.

Once I was changed I went back into my room and sat on the couch that was in front of my flat screen TV.

We put on Magic Mike and I grabbed my MacBook and logged into Facebook.

7 new friend requests:

Michael Smith
-no mutual friends-
Accept • Ignore

Daniel Smith
-no mutual friends
Accept • Ignore

Diego Delgato
-no mutual friends-
Accept • Ignore

Marco Delgato
-no mutual friends-
Accept • Ignore

Aiden Ryder
-no mutual friends-
Accept • Ignore

Jacob Hunter
-no mutual friends-
Accept • Ignore

Jake McCall
-no mutual friends-
Accept • Ignore

I accepted all of their request and saw another name pop up but it was in the "people you might know" section

Tyler Matthews
-7 mutual friends-
+ Send Friend Request
- Block user

I sent a friend request and minutes later it was accepted.

I logged off and watched the rest of the movie. Soon enough when it was finished Aaron was getting ready to leave. We heard a honk from the driveway which means Alex was here to pick his little brother up.