Once he read the text he looked at me and nodded and went back to doing school work. We did this last year for crying out loud.

-after the lesson-

We walked out the door and Daniel went to grab hold of the girl who was tripped whilst me and the other boys went and got hold of the dickhead that tripped her.

We found him and his friends walking and I grabbed hold of his shoulder pulling him back so he stops and turns our way.

"What the fuck man? Watch the jacket" he replied straightening out his jacket.

"Come with us" I replied and began walking away.

"Ha no." He replied but I could hear Marco grabbing him and dragging him along with us.

"Hey I'm captain of the football team you can't do this to me!" He shouted out but no sooner than a second his shouts became a muffled.

We pulled him into a deserted hallway and I looked up to see a camera on us,
Me and Jacob backed up so we were behind it and I got a boost up and smashed the camera with Mikey and Diego doing the same to the other one down the hall.

"Jake make sure you hack in and erase everything. Aiden go find where Daniels gone." I replied and he nodded.

"W-why did you break the camera? You know I can easily tell coach and you'll be kicked out?" Pretty boy said

"You know what's gonna happen if you snake on me and my boys?" I asked and he shook his head so I looked at him and slid my finger across my neck which made him go wide eyed.

"P-pl-please I- I won't tell a-anyone a-anything! I swear!" He shouted starting to cry.

"I got them" Aiden shouted down the hall with Daniel and the girl following not far behind him.

"Guys this is Jenny, but you..." He paused and looked towards Jenny

"Blake" she whispered to him in a small voice.

"You already know that don't you Blake?" Daniel said carrying on his sentence and pointing at Blake.

"Why did you trip her?" Daniel asked as I stood on the side with the others. It was just Daniel stood in front of Blake with Jenny hid behind him and then behind Blake was Marco holding the kid still.

"I-I don't know!" He said starting to cry

"J-just leave me, I-I p-promise I won't s-say a word, j-just please" he said crying

Daniel went for a swing when Jenny stopped him

"Don't stoop to his level" she said looking at Daniel and he listened to her?

"You got lucky this time but don't think to find yourself so fortunate next time." He said leaving with Jenny and having Diego and Mikey follow behind him.

"You spill a word of what happened to anyone, I'll know so if you wanna live keep this..." I grabbed his jaw and tightened my grip on his face which made him Yelp out in pain "shut or I swear to god I'll kill you or maybe just batter you senseless" I said pushing him to the ground and leaving with the other boys following me.

Just as I reached the door I stopped where I was and turned.

"I want your table in the cafeteria" I said and he nodded his head and said he'll text his mates. I smiled and left to go get some lunch.

Amy's POV

"so if you come over we can watch a movie yeah?" I asked Aaron as we sat down at our lunch table and he nodded.