Bonus Chapter: Nicknames

We were currently hanging out in SP. Just enjoying the silence and fresh air; I was playing with Caleb’s hair while he played video games in his phone. His head was resting on my lap. Vanessa and Mike were playing chess while Leo was reading something and Gabby and Franklin were talking about some bands. Jenna was looking something on her iTouch and Kylerica was playing something in their DS. And Miggy… where’s Miggy?

I looked around the tree house and saw Miggy lying on the floor. His blank face was faced at the ceiling. He was bored. Finally he was quiet this time. “I noticed something” he snapped. So much for the silence I’m enjoying.

“What?” I asked him as I stretched my legs with Caleb lifting his head from my lap. This time I rested my head on his shoulder watching the game he was playing.

“Our names are too long, we should create nicknames for ourselves” he suggested as if an imaginary light bulb appeared on top of his head. He sat near us and pointed at me. “You should me Marge”

“Miggy, you guys already call me Marge” I told him. “Shut up” he sneered at me. I frowned at him but he ignored me. “And Caleb should be Calbie” he said next. “And Vanessa should be Ness”

“That nickname kinda sucks” Vanessa reacted who obviously didn’t like her given nickname.

“What do you mean kinda? It does suck” Kyle but in.

“Hey I call her Ness” Mike interrupted. “So that’s why” Kyle smirked. Mike glared at him. “No fighting in the SP, I’ll kill you both if you’ll do” Jenna snapped before Mike could react. “So you’ll just let him say that I suck?”

“Well he’s not lying” Jenna shrugged. Mike looked taken back and looked at Vanessa. “Do you think I suck Vanessa?” he asked for her opinion.

“Don’t worry, I don’t” she giggled pinching his cheek. He gave us a victory look as we all rolled our eyes at him. Well except for Vanessa. He’s her sweetheart. “Anyway, Erica should be Eri or Rica, but I prefer Eri” Miggy continued.

“Eri does sound good” I agreed. “Yeah, okay, shut up” he snapped at me. What’s wrong with him?! “Jenna should be Jen and Gabby should be called Gab!” he exclaimed. Gabby threw a lid at him and hit his forehead leaving a small bump on it. “OW” he whined rubbing his forehead.

“Yeah, and you’re Migz and Leo doesn’t need one because it’s too short, and Franklin’s is Frank” “But the nickname Frank is disgusting!” Franklin whined with a pout. “Your opinion is invalid” I told him giving him the ‘talk to the hand’ pose. “Mike doesn’t need one and neither does Kyle so that’s about it”

“You guys suck in giving nicknames” Leo commented.

“And you could do better?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, using the last names” he stood confidently. “Isherly, Mitchelly, Smithly, Keegly, Walkly, Presly, Bluey, Forshly, Harrily, Davlly” I burst out laughing with the others.

“Those are the worst nicknames I’ve heard!” I slapped my thighs and held my stomach. It hurts. Oh shit. I wiped a tear that escaped my eye.

“My turn to suggest nicknames!” Caleb raised his hand. “Isher, Mitch, Smi, Keeg, Walk, Pres, Blue, Forsh, Harr, and Dave!” he grinned. Not bad.

“That sucks” Miggy said in a bored manner with his chin resting on his palm. “Ouch” Caleb held his chest and acted hurt.

“Why do we need nicknames anyway?” Erica wondered sleepily, resting her head on Kyle’s shoulder. Aw Kylerica is just too flipping cute.

“I know let’s call each other the names from Sword Art--” “NO!” we hollered at him as he flinched. Not that Sword Art Online anime again. He’s addicted to it! Ugh, and he’s forcing us to watch it. Weirdo.

“Again why do we need nicknames anyway” Erica repeated.

“Let’s just call ourselves our second name” Jenna said. “Okay what are your second names?”

Me: Grace

Caleb: Jack

Vanessa: Ray

Mike: Luke

Jenna: Sapphire

Leo: Andrew

Miggy: Ryder

Gabby: Jaymes

Erica: Jane

Kyle: Travis

Franklin: Ross

“Franklin, why does your second name is awesome and your first name sucks?” Kyle commented irritating Franklin.

“I DON’T KNOW! ASK MY MOTHER” he shouted, frustrated. Chill you…

“Guys, we don’t need to have nicknames--” Erica was cut off by Gabby yelling. “Let’s add chan to our names like the Japanese people!”

“Gabby we’re not Japanese” Jenna told her twin making her pout.

“Let’s just go with sword art online--” “Shut UP!”  we shouted at him.

“Guys let’s just--” “WE FUCKING DON’T NEED NICKNAMES SO SHUT THE FUCK UP! ALL OF YOU!” Erica screamed in annoyance. We were all scared of her and just shut up. So much for the suggestions… “Margery…” she warned me. “Shutting up!” I raised my hands in defense.