Chapter 27

Prom Night.

Margery’s POV

The gang decided to meet at the school gym a few minutes before the prom starts. I was quite nervous, what if I look ugly and made fun of? What if I trip on the carpet there? What if I look like a zombie while walking in heels?

I was wearing a Claudine bead and sequin Trim prom dress. I paired it with Zigi soho Sparrow heels with a black metallic Clutch and a Diamante Crystal bracelet. I also wore Harry’s dragonfly necklace. Nancy did my make-up, putting eyeliner, light pink eye shadow ad pinkish lipstick. I don’t know what she’d done to my hair though, I didn’t look.

After being dolled up, Mason dropped me of in front of the gym where Caleb greeted me. Oh crap, he’s hot. I can’t describe his appearance right now but I just know he’s hot. And I’m melting.

“Hey” he smiled wrapping his arm around my waist. We entered the school gymnasium where the prom occurred. It was really nice. Neon lights were blasting, the music gets you pumped up, and the drinks look yummy! Hihi, of course I’m also here for the dancing, not only for eating.

“Marge!” Vanessa waved at us and approached us; she was with Mike and Lenna, yeah Jenna and Leo. “He’s your date?” I asked smirking at the blonde causing her to blush but responded with a nod. “Have you seen the others?” she asked. I shook my head. “No, I just got here” I responded. I wonder where they are.

“Hey don’t worry guys; I’m pretty sure this night is going to be a blast” I reassured them who had worried expressions on their faces. Vanessa smiled and nodded. “C’mon, let’s just dance!” Mike beamed pulling Vanessa to the dance floor. “We’ll see you guys later” Jenna and Leo went to their own world.

Gabby’s POV

I watched couples dancing at the center while standing at some wall. Ew couples, love is such a waste of time. Well I’m not saying that Jenna and Margery are wasting their time it’s just… you know… love… and… okay I take that back! I sighed and looked around. Where’s Miggy—why the fuck am I looking for him? I don’t care where he is!

I made my way to the food table and saw Franklin there alone. “Hey Franklin” I greeted him. He was enjoying the free steaks. And his mouth was full of them! I giggled at his appearance as he swallowed. “You don’t have a date?” he asked. “Y-Yeah” I answered. “Well that sucks, you should’ve just went with Miggy” he said and was about to walk away. “W-Why would I do that? It’s not that I like him…” I trailed off, blushing. Why the heck am I blushing? And especially when that Miggy guy is mentioned?!

“Well if you did, both of you wouldn’t suffer about their dates right now” he said, stopping.

“What?” I wondered looking at him. “Suffer about their dates? I thought he asked out the girl from the theater?”

“He did, and he’s suffering” Franklin replied bluntly. “She looks like a clown and is scaring the shit out of him” I thought he liked her? “Honey, he just asked her to get you jealous” what? “He’s really stupid in doing that, oh and by the way, stop saying your thoughts aloud, you’re like Miggy” he patted my shoulder and left me.

Wait Miggy wants me jealous? What the actual heck? Why would he want that? He thinks I like him?! That little… ah who am I kidding? It sorta worked, but it doesn’t mean I like him or anything! I don’t know why I’m feeling this.

I sighed. I walked around the gymnasium. Hm, I don’t see anyone anywhere! And I bet Erica’s late again. She’s always is. The Ball, and the event we had and then this time again. That girl… now I’m all alone here! I continued walking and then some guy bumped into me causing me to fall, my butt touching the floor. “Hey watch where you’re—Miggy?”