Chapter 4

“Hey Mason!” my brother finally picked up his phone. God, it has to take five rings for him to pick up. “Erica invited me to a sleepover for two nights, can I come?” I said quickly as possible. He must be busy about some case right now.

“Uh sure Marge, be home before noon” he replied quickly and hung up. Wow, he must be very busy. I smiled at my friends and nodded towards them.

“Alright, it’s a sleepover!” Miggy cheered super excited about this. We all laughed at him and started to walk across the halls. I haven’t seen Caleb after Math class; I was wondering if he’s joining the sleepover.

The only guys joining us are Miggy and Franklin, Erica mentioned a guy named Leo that’ll join us, but I haven’t met him yet. We saw Caleb by his locker as Miggy and I called him at the same time. “Caleb!”

He faced us and smiled. “Ready for the sleepover?!” Miggy was obviously excited. No shit Margery. Caleb grinned and nodded.

“Wait, he’s coming too?” I quizzed.

“Of course he is! And I thought you liked him Margie!” Miggy put his hands on his hips. I’m starting to think he’s gay. He acts like one… same with Franklin but you know… maybe their bisexuals?

“I was just asking…” I trailed off playing with my thumbs.

“Hey, don’t spat at Margery!” Caleb defended me putting his arm around me protectively. Butterflies gone wild again as the sparks happened too. What the heck…

“Whatever! Let’s just hurry so we can start the sleepover party already!” Miggy exclaimed and ran off. Again, he’s too excited.

“Okay, don’t forget, we’ll meet at the center of the mall where I’ll pick you guys up!” Erica reminded us and walked towards her limo and hopped in.

Me and Caleb headed home and packed our bags for two nights. I made sure I didn’t forget my toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, soap, blow dryer, and of course underwear. I headed downstairs where Caleb was already waiting for me.

“Oh wait Miss Margery” one of the maids called me. “Mr. Mason wants me to remind you to call every night and if you guys reached your friend’s house” I nodded. Of course Mason wouldn’t let his job take away his protectiveness.

We exited my house and Caleb’s mom offered to drive us to the mall since she’ll be grocery shopping. We separated from her and headed at the center of the mall. The gang was waiting for us; Jenna talking to some guy with glasses. Miggy was being chased by Gabby around, Vanessa was talking with Franklin and Erica was busy playing video games.

“Hey guys” we caught their attention. Gabby stopped running while Miggy tripped on of the bags he brought with. It was actually funny so we all cracked up as he pouted.

“Okay, I guess we’re all complete, let’s go” Erica stopped playing and stood up. She brought body guards with her so they helped us carry our bags as we proceeded to her limo. Whoa, she brought two of them.

We arrived at their mansion as the maids took our bags and maybe placed them at the room we were staying. Erica led us to the dining room and was greeted by the scrumptious smell of pasta. I can feel my mouth drooling; I crave pasta.

“Is that pasta for us?” Miggy took the chef’s side in the kitchen and almost drooled on the pan but Gabby pulled him away.

“No, it’s for my mom’s visitors” Erica grabs an apple from the fruit basket and took a bite. “We won’t me staying here” Huh?

“Where will we stay then? Please don’t tell me we’re going camping outside your yard” the guy who was talking to Jenna earlier spoke. What’s his name again?