Chapter 7

Marley’s POV

“Hello there” Kyle waved at me smiling.

I grumbled something under my breath and gave a sly smile. I’m still pissed that he had that panda bear! I pouted and turned my back to them and walked away. I am soooo out of here.

Kyle’s POV

Man, I just took the panda bear and she’s making it such a big deal. What’s wrong with her? I sighed and shook my head.

“So, she your date?” I asked Caleb who instantly blush. He’s totally into her!

“N-no!” he stuttered. “We came here with our friends! Jeez…” he scratched the back of his neck. You’re too obvious dude.

“Oh cool, I came here with Mike” I said. Mike’s in my team. We’re varsities of soccer together, and he’s really good I must say.

“Mike Keegan?” he inquired. I nodded. I met Caleb when we were doing playing some anime game on my PSP and he came joining us.

And Mike, he’s nowhere to be found. He always leaves whenever we go out or goes grocery shopping! We actually roommates in a dorm; and he’s the messiest person I’d ever met!

“So where is he?” Caleb asked looking around. I shrugged. “Wanna hang-out with us for a while? So you won’t look like a loner?” he laughed as I punched him playfully.

“Sure” I grinned as I followed him to his friends. I guess I have to meet Little Ms. Pouty Panda lover. I smirked to myself because of the nickname I’d come up with.

“Are you crazy? You’re smiling out of nowhere” Caleb snapped. I laughed and shook my head. “Nah man, I just remembered something” he nodded and looked at the group of people.

“Hey Caleb!!!!” a guy with glasses and a big mole on his chin appeared in front of us. Caleb face palmed and shook his head.

“Uh Kyle this is uh, Miggy, Miggy this is Kyle” Caleb introduced we to the weird looking guy. Is he gay? Margery noticed the horrified looked on my face when Miggy winked at me when we shook hands and started laughing.

I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out to me. “Hi, I’m Jenna and this is my twin sister Gabby” the red haired girl introduced herself and pointed to the girl beside her. She had her hair cut short while Jenna had her hair in a ponytail.

“Hi I’m Vanessa!” a blonde girl smiled at me. She looked… cute… “And these are our guys! Franklin and Leo!” she pointed to a tall guy with glasses then a guy with glasses too but had curly short hair. Curly bro’s.

“And this is Erica!” she pointed to a brown haired girl. Is it me or is she blushing? And she looked familiar. Like I’ve seen her somewhere before.

“I-I’m going to the bathroom, come with me Vanessa” she stuttered and dragged the blonde chick with her. Vanessa’s kinda cute.

Erica’s POV

As soon as Vanessa introduced me to Kyle—yes I know him! I excused myself to go to the bathroom and drag Vanessa with me.

I entered the bathroom and pushed Vanessa into a cubicle and put myself in. “What the fuck Erica it’s too crowded!” Vanessa complained. I shushed her and took a deep breath. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s the guy I’ve been telling you about! I didn’t know his name but I know his face!” I hissed.

“Oh it’s Mr. Josh Hutcherson guy you’ve been telling us about!” Vanessa squealed excitedly. Oh god, it’s really him.  M-m-my crush! I started to blush and cover my face.