Chapter 6

“Margery, wake up” someone was shaking me.

“Mmm, I’m sleepy” I murmured flipping to one side and nuzzled on my pillow.

“C’mon Margery, I wanna show you something” I shot my eyes open to see Harry. I grinned and sat up. He smiled at me and motioned me outside my room.

He took my hand as we wandered through the hallway and went downstairs. He led me outside and to the garden. I couldn’t see a thing, it was dark outside. I think it was around midnight.

“Harry?” I called as soon as he let go of my hand. “Harry where are you?” I started to get worried.

“I’m here Margery” his voice giggled. I turned around to see him in the middle of the garden surrounded by fireflies. It was a beautiful sight. “Look, the fireflies’ wants to dance with me” he started to dance around with them. “C’mon Margery join me”

I grinned at him and joined him dance around the garden. He held my hands and we twirled around the area with the fireflies joining us.

“Harry?” I called him.

“Yes Margie?” he smiled.

“Please don’t ever leave me” I pleaded. He smiled and nodded: “Never”

My eyes shot open. I scanned the room for my brother but I found myself lying on an unfamiliar bed. I looked at my side to see the other girls asleep. That’s when I remembered we had a sleepover last night.

I sighed and got out of bed. I washed my face and tied my hair into a messy bun then went back to the room. A bell rang as Audrey entered the room with the bell in her hands. “Mistress Erica, it’s time to wake up”

I heard Erica grumble and sat up, her hair was a mess. Jenna was next to get up of bed and entered the bathroom to wash her face. Gabby was next and last was Vanessa.

“Breakfast Mistress” Audrey’s final word and left the room.

After the girls washed their faces and brush their hair, we exited the room where we happen to walk by Erica’s butler. “Mistress” he panted. “We need your help”

“What is it, Rudy?” she asked her fat butler who was gasping for breath. “You’re friends are really hard to get out of bed” Erica sighed and nodded. “Leave it to us” she said.

We went to the boys’ room which was quite a mess. Pillows were scattered around the room, popcorn and sodas were spilled on the floor, the Leo guys slept on the floor, while Miggy was on top of Caleb. Why the heck is he sleeping on top of him?!

“Hey wake up you retards!” Erica screamed smacking a pillow at Leo’s face. He pulled Miggy from Caleb and Franklin, where’s Franklin? “Where’s Franklin?” she growled looking for the tall guy.

“In the bathroom” Leo murmured sitting up.

“Franklin Davies get out of there!” Erica banged on the bathroom door. She found out that it was open and entered it. “What the hell!?” we saw Franklin sleeping in the bathtub which was filled with pillows and a duvet over him.

“Get out of the bathtub!” she pulled the duvet off Franklin.

“It’s cold!” he whined curling into a ball.

“Get up! We’re having breakfast!” she screamed loudly that got Caleb out of bed, same with Leo while Miggy was still asleep. Erica took a bucket of water—where the hell did she get a bucket from?! She poured cold water on Miggy as he got up and screamed. “I’m up!”