Chapter 24

Still Kyle’s POV

Margery gave Erica a ‘what the fuck man’ look and Erica just glared at her telling her something. What kind of telepathy is this? Margery texted something on her phone and pulled me with her. We happen to pass by Caleb who was holding a tray and Margery almost knock it over.

“Be careful Caleb, there are chicken on that tray!” Margery scolded Caleb as we walk pass him. He gave me a questioning look as I shrug in response. What’s going on with Margery now?

She pushed me inside the unisex restrooms and told me to stay put. Is she keeping me hostage or something? Or Erica just ordered her to trap me in her so she could receive a bucket of chicken from her. She can do it you know. They did it once, and Margery trapped me inside the janitor’s closet for an hour! It smells horrible in there!

A few minutes later, I heard someone knocking making me open it and was greeted by Mike, Vanessa and Caleb being pushed inside the restroom.

“Alright what’s this all about now Margaret Isherwood--” “DON’T CALL ME THAT!” she yelled at me. Yikes, she looks scary. And she looks annoyed and panicking.

“What’s wrong Margery?” Caleb asked looking worriedly at his girlfriend.

“Erica” she stated. What about her? “Erica, her boyfriend Charles, they’re, they’re not really dating” she explained. They’re not really dating?—WHAT, NO REALLY WHAT.

“WHAT” I said as Margery nodded.

“They’re dating, and I bet it’s for publicity because Erica’s a child star and stupid paparazzi are fucking rumor lovers” Margery ranted walking back and forth.

“Margery…”

“And here, we all thought Erica likes the damn guy, and she doesn’t! Like what the fuck!” she continued nagging, and also continued damaging our ears.

“Margery…” I covered my ears together with Mike and Vanessa and closed our eyes.

“Oh and for the record… the guy’s shaved head is so…” her voice disappeared. Thank God! I thought my ears were done for! I opened my eyes the same time the bathroom door flew open. Why the fuck didn’t Margery lock it?

“Margery wait—ew, why are you guys watching these two make-out?” Erica scrunched her nose. Making out? I turned my head to see Caleb kissing Margery. What the fuck!?

“Hey stop that!” I pulled them away from each other. “We were in a middle of talking and you guys just make-out in here?!”

“I’m pretty sure Margery was the only one talking Kyle” Vanessa pointed out smiling as Mike nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, I had to calm her down” Caleb added. Weirdos.

“Anyway, where were we?” Margery crossed her arms. “We were in a middle of…” “Shut up Caleb, that’s not, what I meant” she’s even strict towards her boyfriend!

“You were telling them that Charles and I aren’t really dating” Erica guessed nonchalantly closing the door behind her.

“How’d you know that?” Margery wondered.

“I just told you that, and you happen to drag, 4 of our friends in a unisex restroom!” Erica exclaimed cocking an eyebrow at Margery. Yeah, Margery, way to go. -__-

“Oh right…” Margery trailed off playing with her thumbs. 0////0

“Anyway, don’t flip out guys, it’s okay, Charles is a pretty cool… guy” she finished pausing before guy. Hm, maybe Charles is gay? I’ll bet on it!