Chapter 23

A/N: the following are made up ok? (:

“Margery! Caleb’s here!” Mason called from downstairs. I quickly finish off tying my hair and grab the things I need, and put my shoes on. Franklin asked us to watch a movie with him and Miggy, and asked the whole gang with us.

I think it’s a great idea for us to get along before the summer ends. The only conflict is Erica brought her boyfriend along so I’m worried about Kyle’s feeling. We never met him before but I don’t like him already. What, he doesn’t seem to make her happy, she always seem so bored and lonely.

I ran downstairs to be greeted by a couple of friends of mine. We were too many so Leo, the twins, Kyle, Erica and her boyfriend are waiting at the movie theater. I know the awkward groups there.

Vanessa, Mike, Miggy and Caleb joined Caleb in picking me up because they didn’t want to join Erica and the others. “Hey, there” Caleb smiled at me and snaked his arm around my waist.

“Alright, no PDA in front of the kids, go!” Jackson covered the twins’ eyes while Nancy covered Alice’s.

“C’mon guys, I’ll drive you, let’s go” Mason commanded motioning us outside. We hopped in the car as Mason drives us to the mall and dropped us just outside the theater. “Remember, before nine” Mason reminded me and drove off.

“What movie are we watching anyway?” I asked as me and the others walked inside, Caleb drapes his arm around me as we saw the others by the food stand.

“Hey Marge!” all of them came running towards us, leaving Erica and her boyfriend, Gabby dragged Kyle with her, avoiding the two to be left alone.

“Hey guys” I greeted them, as Jenna smirked at me, motioning me and Caleb.

“Shut up” I blushed hiding my face on Caleb’s chest.

“We already got you tickets to the ‘Scary, Creepy, and Mysterious Ghost House’” Gabby showed us the bought tickets. ‘Scary, Creepy and Mysterious Ghost House’? What kind of movie title is that?

“Uh, thanks” I took the tickets from her.

“OH MY GOD POPCORN” Miggy screamed running towards the food stand and pressing his face on the glass that separated him from his precious popcorn. “POPCORN!!!” he growled like zombie from ‘The Walking Dead’, you know, a walker. He was creeping the girl vendor out.

“Can I buy an extra-large one?” he asked the vendor who looked at him like a lost puppy. She probably thought he’s a crazy psycho that escaped the mental hospital.

“Please don’t hurt me” she pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

“Huh, why would I hurt you? I just want popcorn” Miggy said showing his money.

“Oh, right” the vendor mumbled and prepared Miggy’s popcorn which he can’t take his eyes off. The girl kept stealing glances at Miggy. Ooh, Miggy’s attracting someone. “Here” she smiled at him.

“Thanks” Miggy gave his money to the girl. I saw the girl smirk widen and tuck a hair loose behind her ear. Hmm, I think she’s trying to flirt with him. I wonder what Miggy’s reaction is.

He paused for a minute and stared at the girl leaving her blushing. I watched them for a while and looked over at Gabby who was glaring at them. Someone’s jealous… “What is he doing?! The movie’s about to start!”

“Chill, Gabby, we still have 5 minutes until the movie starts” Jenna reassured her twin. “We can wait Miggy to finish flirting--”

“I’ll go get him” Gabby sighed and walked over to Miggy. “C’mon Miggy, the movie’s about to sta--”