Chapter 19

Sorry if i didn't update for a while! I got addicted to polyvore!! xD So here's Chapter 19 <3 All about Harrison Isherwood. :)

Dedicated to my friend ThunderBloom!! xx

“Well, I used to have a brother, he’s name was Harry and he, he was a step brother of ours” I started as memories of mine about Harry returned. I held my tears and continued. “My dad—he used to have a girlfriend and he got her pregnant so yeah—Harry was his child. Dad took him in but mom didn’t fully accept him”

*Flashback*

9 years ago…

“Why didn’t you tell me this?!” I heard my mom scream at my dad. I stood in front of my mom and dad’s bedroom. I was about to ask about my dad if me and the boys could play at the playground.

My fist was already ready to knock on the door but I stopped because of mom’s scream. Are they fighting? I was worried because I hated when my parents fight. I was afraid that they’d be separated.

A maid of ours named Dory saw me and shushed me. She pulled me away from the door and led me to a waiting room where a blonde boy with brown eyes sat on the couch.

Dory let me sit at the opposite of him and ordered me to wait for my parents there. She went to get me and the guy a glass of juice since it’s the summer.

It was quiet for a while as I swayed my feet looking at them. I looked back at the boy sitting there who was now watching me.

“Hello there” I greeted him. He was startled at first but calmed down as soon as he saw my smile. “What’s your name?” I asked him.

“Uh, I’m Harrison Rimes, but you can call me Harry” he led out a hand for me to shake.

“I’m Margery!” I high five or side five him. He looked at his hand then at me. Hasn’t he heard of a high five before? “Actually I’m originally called Margaret but I prefer Margery” I shrugged.

He nodded quietly and looked out the open door. I was curious on what on he’s looking out and also looked out the front door. “What are you looking at?” I asked curiously.

“Uh, I’m waiting for my dad” he told me. Dad? He took a deep sigh and continued. “His name’s Gordon, it’s my first time meeting him” I was confused? So he’s my brother? That’s great!

“Then your my brother then!” I cheered and hugged him. “We have the same dad! That means your my brother!” I giggled. He stared blankly for a while then smiled.

“I have a sister” he smiled.

“Not only that! You also have brothers! Two of them! (A/N: take note, Margery’s seven years old here, so the twins and Alice weren’t born yet)” I told him and was about to pull him to where my brothers were when I saw them with Dory at the door.

They had worried and shocked faces on their faces as they looked at each other then at us.

“So technically he’s your step brother” Gabby affirmed. No, he’s my stepson—okay sarcasm, go away. We’re trying to tell a memory here.

“Yeah” I nodded. “He always wanted mom to accept him for who he is, but mom—she… she couldn’t” I sighed as I remembered how cold my mom was to Harry when we were growing up.

“Look mommy I drew a pretty yard for you!” I giggled as I showed my mom my drawing. It was very colorful. I filled it with grass, trees, flowers and very colorful ones. Mom smiled at me and stroked my hair.