Chapter 1

Margery’s POV

Okay, okay, okay, calm down Marley, it’s just a stupid high school story being started, calm down. Huh? Oh, you started to film? Well that sucks, you should’ve signaled me! Stupid director… Okay! Hi, my POV’s first! Ha! Sucks to be my best friends! Oh yeah, dance like an idiot.

Okay, so our story began when we-me, Kyle and Gabby transferred to this school and unexpected things happened. People began flying, we got pooped on by stupid dirt, and double gangers? Shut up…

.

.

.

.

“Move your ass out of the way!” some kid yelled at me while he walked at the opposite direction. I muttered a sorry and continued to walk and find me section. I belong to this some section called ‘1’ and my mom was really proud because she thought I belong to the top section.

What she doesn’t know is that the sections are shuffled. Everyday I’m shuffling! *LMFAO music starts in my head* Okay don’t dance in public Margery, you’ll look stupid.

I sighed and certain sign caught my eye. A man in his 40’s was holding a sign ‘Section 1’. WOOPEE! I’m not lost! I followed the line in front of the guy and noticed a teacher that’s 6 foot tall. Whoa, what a height dude.

The line started to move as I joined the students in the line. I heard a girl speak in an accent that’s irritating making me nose bleed.

We entered our classroom and I sat at the far end corner of the room, near the air condition. “Okay good morning section 1, and nice to meet you all” he started off and then he introduced himself and let the new kids introduce themselves.

“Hi I’m…” I didn’t hear his name because I started to space out and yada yada yada yada. It was finally my turn and I clumsily stood up knocking over the books on my desk that filled the room with laughs. “Sorry” I muttered and picked it up.

“Uh, hi I’m Margaret… or Margery for short, Margery Isherwood…” I introduced myself and heard laughter at the back. I shot my head where the laughter came from and saw a group of guys laughing at me or my name.

“No laughing boys” the teacher scolded the students who laughed at my name. Stupid individuals who have nothing better to do than criticize people. I rolled my eyes and as the period continued it was finally lunch time. My favorite period of the day!

I went to my locker to dump my bag and just get it after lunch ends. I threw it in and just took my lunch money and head straight to the cafeteria. I happen to bump into a short red haired girl who was in my class earlier. She also introduced herself so I recognized her. Wait, she’s also new here right?

“Sorry…” she muttered and grabbed her fallen lunch on the floor. Oh crap I knocked over her lunch. I feel guilty.

“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry, I didn’t know!” I apologized and help her get her lunch. “It’s already dirty, you can’t eat it” I told her.

She nodded and threw her lunch at the nearby trash. I watch her do it while I scratch the back of my neck. “Uh, sorry about your lunch I didn’t mean to and tell you what? How about I treat you lunch?” I suggested with a smile.

“You don’t need to do that… I’m fine, thank you” she said nervously. I shook my head and took her hand in mine, and dragged her with me towards the cafeteria.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked looking at her. She looked shy and had her hair cut short in a layered way. She wore glasses and has the cutest cheeks I’d ever seen! Remind me to pinch those when we become close friends.