“Unique?” Diggy said.

“Hey Diggy, can we talk?” I asked.

“Sure come on in.” Diggy said.

 Diggy moved over leaving space for me to come in. I stepped inside the house and it was dark and cold. Now I knew something was wrong with Diggy. I figured he missed me a whole lot of me.

“So what’s this about?” Diggy asked.

“I just want to start out by saying; I’m sorry for avoiding you for 3 days. I should’ve given you a chance of explaining yourself to me.” I said.

“No, I shouldn’t have lied to you.” Diggy said.

“But it’s my fault………” I was interrupted.

“Don’t blame yourself. Everything was my fault. I didn’t tell you cause I………” Diggy stopped.

“You what?” I asked.

“Nothing forget it.” Diggy said.

“While we’re talking I have to tell you something.” I said.

“What is it?” Diggy asked.

“Today I was out with Maria and we saw Rose.” I said.

“So……” Diggy said.

“But she wasn’t alone. She was with someone else.” I said.

“What!?!” Diggy said surprised.

“Yea I’m sorry. I saw them both out together like on a date.” I said.

Diggy was shocked enough he sat on his couch putting his hands on his head confused. I didn’t know what to do so I just left the house. I don’t know what to do when people are in pain so I just ignore it.

~Diggy~

I couldn’t believe this! Why would Rose betray me like this? Is it because I haven’t fucked her in a while? I don’t know. I’ll ask her tomorrow when I confront her about this shit. She better know that this relationship is over.

~Unique~

I felt bad for Diggy. He had a girlfriend that cheated on him and a friend who told him everything. I just knew that drama would start and I was prepared to watch that shit. Shit was about to go down and I couldn’t wait.

The Next Day

At School

~Unique~

It was Friday and today was going to be a great day. Maria and I were going to a beach party later and I was happy. I was going to relax and chill out with my friend and forget everything that is happening right now. I wore my shorts, Minnie Mouse tank top, white toms, and ray bans. I put my hair in a bun.

Mom wasn’t downstairs so she must’ve left for work. I hurried downstairs and walked out the house. I walked to school and saw Maria. We walked to our lockers and grabbed our books.

“So did you tell Diggy?” Maria asked.

“Yea.” I said.

“So what did he say?” Maria asked.

“He’s going to talk to her. So stick around for the show.” I said joking.

“Okay.” Maria said.