Epilogue Part 2

Iris' P.O.V.

We arrived to the reception at least 1 hour after the ceremony took place. People were already partying with out us. And we are the ones who just go married. Niall helped out of Harry's Range Rover and together, hand in hand, we walked into the house. The reception is taking place at our house. We hid all the blood bags so that the humans won't see a thing.

As soon as Niall and I stepped a foot inside the house, everybody started cheering. Every step we took we heard "congrats" from left to right. There was also one time were we heard "have fun" from somebody next to Niall. I really wasn't paying attention because all of my attention was on my family, who were dancing like dumbasses. I smiled really big and pull Niall toward them, interrupting the conversation Niall was having with some random dude I have never met.

"Sorry but a dance floor is waiting for us!" I shouted halfway to the dance floor in hope that the dude that I don't know heard me. I mean I didn't want to seem rude but it was inevitable to pull Niall towards the dance floor with our family.

"Here comes the newly wed couple! It is about time you fuckers showed up." Cailin shouted.

"Let them be. For all we know they have already fucked!" Michael shouted. I slapped his head while he winked at me.

"You sir are a dumbass!" I shouted back at him.

"But am I wrong?!"

"Yes you are in fact." Niall answered.

"You fuckers! Let's get dancing!" Evie said while Cailin pulled me towards her while Niall was pulled by Harry. We danced for a while. I twerked on Litzy while Niall was jumping like an idiot with Louis. We shared laughs and smiles until the girls and the boys pushed Niall and I together.

"Have fun!" I looked around to see everybody taking a seat on the tables. I looked at Niall in hope for an answer but he just shrugged. I looked around one more time to see everybody with their phones out.

"It is time for the couple's first dance!"

"Wait! Hold your horses!" Zayn interrupted.

"Yes mister Malik?"

"Mister Malik? I actually like how that sounds..." Zayn trailed off.

"Zayn! What were you going to say in the beginning?!" Perrie interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh right! I forgot!" Zayn said. I face palmed while Niall laughed.

"Really?!" Perrie looked so done with his shit.

"I remember! I remember what I was going to say! Iris what is your favorite song of all time?" Zayn shouted. I looked at him with wide eyes. My favorite song of all time? I smirked a little.