Chapter 13

Iris's P.O.V.

"You kept your cool in there. I'm surprised." Liam commented. What does he mean? Me keeping my cool? I always do. What he talking about. Psh...

"Yea. Yea. Are my eyes still violet?" Why are they even violet?

"Yea. They still are and it is creepy." Frida answered. Creepy huh? Nialler has been quiet this whole time. What is wrong with him?

'Liam. What's wrong with Nialler?' Hope Liam knows what's wrong. Wait... Liam always knows what's wrong with everybody.

'He got scared when you acted like that. Afraid you were going to kill those guys right there.'

'He's scared of me?' My Nialler is scared of me?

'Yea... NO!' Liam caught himself but I heard him loud and clear.

'My own mate is scared of me and what I am capable of.'

'No! It's not like that! That's not what I meant!'

'Right. He probably thinks I am a monster!'

'Iris hun! He doesn't think you're a monster.' Right like if I am going to believe him about that. He looked so frightened after what I did with the Double J's.

'I can't. He's right. I'm a monster.' I shook my head. Ed kept looking at me.

'He's not afraid of you.' Ed mouthed at me.

'Don't lie.' I mouthed back. He shook his head.

'Iris! No!' I ran full speed to my room probably or most likely surprising them. I locked the door and dragged my drawer in front of it. I also dragged a chair in front of the drawer in hope that it will help. I sild down the floor and started to cry hugging my knees and buried my face nin between them. My own mate is scared of me. Who the hell have I become? I'm a monster. He's right. All I want to do is protect my family from Isaac because I know he will stop at nothing to hurt them. I don't deserve them as a family. I'm turning just like Isaac. I should just go with him so none of them get hurt. They don't deserve it. Everybody started banging on my door begging me to let them in. Pleading me to open the door for them. I can't I will just probably hurt them even more.

"Iris hun! Open the door! That's not what I meant!" Liam begged banging on the door even harder after every word.

"No! Liam! You were right!"

"No! You misinterpreted it!" Aha. Sure. Whatever you say Leeroy.

"What did you tell her!" I heard Niall shout at Liam.

"Nothing!"

"Iris? Are you crying?" My head quickly went up to see Evelyn kneeling in front of me with a concerned face.

"Evie?" I looked at her in disbelief. My power actually worked!

"Yea babe. It's me. I'm okay now. Thanks to you. Now tell Momma Evie what's wrong with you. Why are you crying?"

"I'm a monster Evie!"

"And what makes you think that? I don't think you're a monster. You are the opposite actually."

"Nialler is scared of me. My own mate is scared of me. I don't know what to do." I hiccuped. I rubbed my eyes. Evie sat criss-crossed across of me.

"And why is that babe? I must have missed something really big."

"I wanted answers about why the two guys stabbed you, but in order to gain the answers I had to hurt one of them. Then Taywhore got in the way and I gave her some pain until I had Cailin knock her out cold. I just wanted to know why and I was so pissed because nobody can mess with my family." I let out a breathe when I was done.

"Babe. I don't think you're a monster. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. I really do. I got your back babe no matter what."

"You're part of this family Evie. I will always protect or at least try my best to protect you."

"Thanks babe." She hugged me really tight. I really needed this. Why do I feel like if I know her since like for ever.

"Iris?" I heard Niall speak directly to me for the first time since this afternoon. Just hearing his voice made my heart flutter.

"Yea?" This is so awkward. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"I'm not scared of you sugar. And I don't think you are a monster. You're my princess." Well that takes the awkwardness away. And a princess? He should know me better. I ain't no princess. I thought we had discussed this before.

"Thanks Nialler. And by the way I think I'm your queen not princess. Princesses are sissy's.You should know me better than that." Niall laughed out loud. Oh god. I love this man or boy with all my heart. I swear to god.

"Okay then sugar. You are my queen and our daughter shall be my princess." Woah. He just said daughter. Does that mean he wants kids? Can vampires even get pregnant? I need to stop watching Twilight. He is thinking about having babies!! AHHH! I'll think about this later and I'll discuss it with him.

"That's better Nialler."

"Can you open the door now love?" I was about to get up but Evie shook her head. I got an idea.

"Nah! I'm gunna have stay here and chill with Evie."

"Awww! I want to join sugar!" Cutie!

"Nope! Sorry Niall! She is mine for the night and there is nothing you can do about it!" Evie said laughing her ass off.

"Okay. Night Evelyn. Night sugar."

"Night Niall."

"Night Ni!" I looked at Evie and yawned. "I don't know about you but I am going to sleep because I am tired as fuck." I fell on the bed and quickly fell asleep with Evie next to me.

A/N

Hello my Pringles! I'm so tired but I decided to update for who ever actually reads my story. I went to Juarez today to go visit my Uncle that I haven't seen in like forever. It was a good day. Gunna go again this weekend. Hope everything goes alright. I love you guys!! Good night or Good morning or Good afternoon wherever you are!