Chapter 18

Iris's P.O.V.

Niall and I walked to the living room. Everyone looked at us with smirking looks.

"Nice to know you guys had a bet to see if Niall and I were doing the dirty. If I knew that you guys wanted to see I would have recorded us." Luke chocked an his apple. The rest looked at me with wide eyes. Niall was shaking his head at me. He knows that I'm just playing around. We haven't even done the dirty. It's just to teach the rest a lesson.

"What do you mean you would have recorded yourselves?" Zayn asked in a fatherly tone. Is it because of me or Nialler?

"It says it all there."

"You guys have done it?" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

"None of your business curly." Nialler answered him. Everybody looked surprised.

"Back to the previous subject it was Cailin and the witch who did the bet." Calum told. What a snitch. Didn't his mom tell him that snitching wasn't cool. Liam and Ed gave me a weird face. What? Did they think that I was at least a little normal? Who do they think I am? Them? No! I ain't normal. They both gave me a look clearly offended that I called them normal. Meh.

"Excuse me but this witch has a name." Vanessa sassed placing one hand on her hip. Damn where did everybody get sassy? If I remember clearly Michael, Louis, Megan, and I were the only sassy ones in this house. What happened? Why did everyone change?

"But she didn't play fair! She's a witch! She knows what will happen in the future!" Cailin whined. Wait... Isn't her power to see the future. Damn. Cailin is such a dumbass!.

"You can see the future you dumbass." Louis sassed. Thank you Louis! Finally somebody got what I was thinking. Liam looked at me. Guess Eds decided to ignore me.

"Yea but..." Cailin was speechless knowing that she had lost this time.

"You are a fucken dumbass." I commented and patted her back. Everybody laughed while Cailin pouted clearly not liking that everyboy was making fun of her for being so stupid. It's impossible not to laugh at her. She has the power to see the future but she accuses Vanessa for being able to see that future and cheat about their bet.

"Hey Niall are you okay?" Ashton asked. The rest nodded their heads agreeing that they were also worried about him.

"Yea. Thanks to the witch." Niall nodded his head over Vanessa. Vanessa rolled. her eyes at him because he called her a witch and not by her name. I would too if I was her shoes right now.

"This witch has a name people! Get it right! Jesus Christ!" Vanessa exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

"Sorry! we forget your name. You have like a Mexican-American name." Christian apologized smirking at his comment.

"Dude I am Mexican-American. The right term is called Hispanic you dumbass." Vanessa sassed. Damn... She is really sassy. How come Louis and her aren't best friends. I bet if they have a sass off they would both me tied. I don't think I can beat them. They are too sassy.

"Well that explains alot." Ed commented. The rest of us nodded our heads. We have a Hispanic livng with us. Maybe I can get her to teach me more Spanish since I just know a little bit.

"Yea. It explains whre you're such a witch bitch." Sabrina sassed and dashed out of the living room. Uh-oh shit is about to go down.

"What the actual fuck?" Vanessa shouted for Sabrina to hear. "If anyone is a bitch its you you fucken whore." Holy Crap! Sabrina came into the room and got all over in Vanessa's face. This is going to be a disaster. If they can't get along this house will be filled of arguements and screaming. How am I suppose to live like that for the rest of my vampire life. I still have a few more centuries to go.