Chapter 5

Iris's P.O.V.

When we got back to the guys they all looked at us with worry. Cailin came up to me and checked me. Frida was doing the same with Litzy. The fuck? Why are you checking us. Cailin grabbed my ass.

"Oii dude! Hands off the merchandise. This is the money maker." Niall looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean by money maker?" Calum said while wiggling his eye brows up and down.

"Eww! Not like that you bloody perverts! Just kidding it is exactly like that." Everybody looked at me in surprisement. It hurts me that they actually think I would prostitute myself for money If I ever prostitute myself it would be for Johnny Depp, Dan Howell, Alex from All Time Low, or Dave Franco. Those men are hella fine.

"i'm just kidding everybody! I am super offended that you actually believed that I used to prostitute myself. Do I look like a whore to you?"

"Well..." Harry trailed off. What is this fucker trying to say?

"Really? Then why didnt I fucken jump on you when you kidnapped me? If I was a whore then I would have just thrown myself at you guys. But I didn't because I'm not a slut."

"Sorreh..." Louis said looking down at the ground. The other 1D boys were doing the same.

"Whatever. Litzy is going to be staying with us and I doint want to hear shit out of your nasty ass mouths." I added the last part looking directy at a specific period haired mother fucker a.k.a. Michael.

"We really dont know her that well to have her under our roof. How do we know that we can trust her?" Liam said. Of course. He is the responsible one.

"Then she can sleep with one of us so we can keep an eye on her if you guys dont trust her. I trust her so I dont know about you lot."

"But with who?" Ashton asked.

"I'll sleep with Iris and Litzy can sleep in my room so we dont have to risk somebody being killed if she is trying to kill us." Niall answered.

"Ye-" I started to say but I was cut off by Cailin.

"No! That's a big no! I dont want you guys to do the dirty!" Dirty minded bitch.

"You my friend are such a dumbass." I patted her back.

"We weren't going to do that but okay." Niall answered knowing that he wont be able to change Cailin's mind.

"That's what they all say." Megan sassed. Why is she not on my side? I thought we were buddies! I was traded for a beautiful black woman. Not being racist.

"Well then Litzy is going to stay with one of us girls." Gemma said.

"We could have a huge sleepover at Iris's room until we decide who Litzy is going to stay with." Frida suggested.

"Hey! That's the smartest idea you have ever had this past year and a half that I have known you!" I exclaimed.

"Fuck you Iris." Frida flipped me off.

"You dont have to go through all that trouble." Litzy started to protest but Cailiin interrupted her. Geezes this bitch is always cutting people off when they are trying to say something important.

"No! No excuses! We are going to have this sleep over and that's final!"

"Cailin chill!" Gemma said pattiing her back. Finally somebody agrees with me.

"Sorry its cause I'm still not comfortable around people." Litzy explained.

"No! Dont worry. You can have my room and I'll sleep with one of the lads or I'll sleep on the couch. And before you can say anything I wont change my mind." Louis said.

"Okay... I guess." Litzy smiled. Well I guess that is a not for the sleep over.

"'Member when Iris would say that a lot last year." Zayn said. The lads laughed. Aww! They still remember!

"Iris you did tell us that one day you were going to sing to us since that day when Louis said you could sing." Liam said.

"Yea. Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to get back at him for saying that.."

"When are you goig to sing to us?" Niall asked.

"One of these days. After I get back at Louis."

"Those were the days man." Harry quoted himself. What a loser!

"Come on. Let's go back home then." Luke said. We all dashed back to our humble home. We all settled in while Michael layed the mysterious girl on his bed. Who is she and why so I fell the need to het to know her and protect her?

A/N

Hello my Pringles! Sorry I couldn't update. I was preoccupied with Math HOMEWORK. I love you though! Bye!!!