Chapter 17

Iris's P.O.V.

We went to the living room. Liam was now laying on the couch while others were sitting on the rest of the sofas watching Toy Story. Guess they let Liam choose the movie because he was hurt. I have to apologized for that. I feel really bad about that but it wasn't my fault. I wanted to help my mate. I'm sure he would have done the same thing if it was Vanessa but that will never happen because Vanessa is a witch and she puts the spell. That feels weird. Liam has already found his mate. Well he doesn't know it yet but he will soon. When they heard our footsteps near them they quickly shot up and looked at Vanessa with fear in their eyes. Why are they scared - Oh... Wait... She madey Nialler go unconscious on us before I knocked her out. I forgot. It's still funny that they are scared of Vanessa she is actually kinda sweet and I have only met her for like about 20 minutes.

"Hahaha. Guys chill. She isn't going to hurt you... Maybe... It's possible." I "reassured" them. I think they got even more scared because they are all hiding in back of Liam. Really? Liam? Well he is daddy direction. Vanessa smiled at them. Well more like at Liam but oh well.

"Hi. I'm Vanessa." She was looking directly at Liam, smiling really wide. Can we introduce each other later? I gotta go save my baby.

"I'm..." Louis started to introduce himself but she cut him off? Really? Another Cailin? I have a feeling that they will be good friends.

"I know who you are. I know who all of you are. Isaac made us research all about you and your aquiantances. You have a handful of them by the way so thanks for making my work even more harder." Huh?

"When I thought he couldn't get anymore creepy he goes and does this. He has his peasants research us. He must be really determined to fight us." Michael sassed. I agree.

"Were you guys even paid?" Sabrina asked. Why can't they just ask the questions later when we are not busy?

"Does it look like I was payed?" Vanessa gestured her clothes. Liam just kept on staring at her. Stalker status here.

"You do have nice clothes." Gemma commented. Vanessa gave her a 'really bitch' look. Can't they talk about Vanessa's life with Isaac later? I need to help my mate that is unconscious in my room. I've had enough.

"Well we have to take care of stuff. So you will have to talk about this later in life. Bye!" I dragged Vanessa all the way to my room. When we got in I shoved her towards Niall and pointed at him. "Fix him." She approached him carefully. I guess she was thinking about what to do. Or what spell to use to bring him back.

"I need you to stand back. Probably at the door of your bathroom." Does she really think that I would do that?

"But I want to see and be there when he wakes up! I want to be the first person he sees!" I stomped my foot like a child but I have the be there for him!

"Being really close can hurt you even more than it will already do because you are his mate and everything he feels you feel too." She gave an apologic look. I sighed giving up.

"Okay but be careful." She nodded. She hovered her hands over his heart. I had them on his head. She closed her eyes and started chanting some words I couldn't understand. It sounded like "Fa le de mi la. Ha loy so me va." I had a severe pain on my chest. It didn't let me breathe. I fell onto the ground holding my chest and yelled out in pain. Vaness kept on chanting the words not stopping even once. The room was brighter than usual. I could barely BARELY hear my peeps banging on the door clearly wanitng to know waht was happening in here. I can't breathe! Then it all stopped and Vanessa fell on the floor. Once I ahd relaxed just enough to stand up I quickly dashed towards her. My eyes widen as I saw some blood running down her nose. She had her eyes wide.

"Holy crap!" She said and quickly sat up. I held her back just in case she fell onto the ground again.

"Stay still for a while. You scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry. Are you alright?"

"Well considering that I can now breathe without any problems I guess I am alright,"

"You should be a comedian."

"Meh. When is he going to wake up?" I just want to se his gorgeous blue eyes again.

"In three, two, one." Niall quickly sat up and looked around.

"Holy fuck. Woah. What happened?" I lunged myself at him and hugged the shit out of him.

"Yes! It worked! You're awake and alright!" I was still hugging him like if there was no tomorrow. I just felt like if I was going to lose him forever.

"Yes babe, but not for long if you keep on hugging me this tight. I really appreciate it but I appreciate being able to breathe better." Immediately let go of him.

"Sorry. I was just worried shit less." I pecked his lips quickly.

"I see that babe. And who is the girl who is just staring at us?"

"Hi. I'm Vanessa." She smiled kindly at him.

"She's Liam's mate. Oh! And she's a witch!" Niall looked shocked.

"How do you know she is Liam's mate?"

"Like this dude. Look." I faced my direction towards Vanessa and gave her a little bit of pain but strong enough to give Liam pain.

"Liam!" I heard Harry shout. I looked at Nialler. He looked surprised but proud.

"Wow. Babe since when did you get so smart." Nialler teased me wrapping his arms around me. I scoffed at him.

"Excuse me but I was a straight A student mister." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever babe." I nudged him and he laughed. Oh how much I have missed that beautiful and addicting laugh.

"We should go back with the rest. They are sitting in the living room worried shit less about Niall."

"Nah. You go. We'll go there in a while." Nialle informed her dragging me towards him and sat me on his lap hugging me tightly towards him. Vanessa left the room and Nialler started to say whatever he was going to say.

'You know I'm proud of you right?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"You are?" I was clearly surprised at his comment.

"Yes. I'm so proud of you babe." He kissed my temple.

"Why?" I serioiusly don't get why he is proud of me. I haven't done something he should be proud of.

"I know you have been so brave and strong these past few days." My back was facing him so I turned around on his lap careful not to squish his balls and faced him.

"Honestly. I try. These past few days have been fucken stressful. I don't think the others can handle it anymore so i try to be brave and strong for them. It is my fault they are in this situation."

"It isn't your fault babe. You're doing a fantastic job."

"Thank you Nialler." I really needed this. I hugged him and in that exact moment Cailin opened the door.

"God! Damn! They're are not naked. I can't believe I owe the witch 100 pounds! Ugh! Damn you! Can;t you be on my side for once!" I heard everybody laughing. I turned to looked at Nialler who was laughing silently while shaking his head. Oh maii gah. This family is something else and I can't explain it but I love it!

A/N
Hey my Pringles! Just decided to update before I start doing homework. This one of the longest chapters I have typed so far. I hope you like it. Love you