Chapter 14

Iris's P.O.V.

When I woke up I felt really filthy so I quickly took a shower carefully trying not to wake Evie up. When I finished I threw on some lazy clothes on and walked down stairs. I have nothing else to do today. I think I'm just going to watch TV the whole day. Let's see if Nialler has something planned for us since it's been a long time that we went on a date or just something out of the house in general. I saw Michael was the only one in the living room and he was wathcing Victorious. Ohh! I love this show!! I sat next to him. This is awkward. I feel bad for treating him like shit these past days.

"I'm sorry for treating like shit last night. I was just so mad and worried about Evie. I didn't mean anything I said. I didn't mean to call you a fucktard. I never say fucktard. That is one of the words I sweared I'd never use in my vocabulary but I was just so hurt about everything. I have a feeling that I have to protect Evie with my life if I have to. I don't know why but it's there and when she was stabbed it was hurting me a shit ton. I just. I just snapped." I shook my head. I couldn't even look at Michael because I was really embarrassed.

"Hey. It's okay. I get it. I would've probably acted the same way if it was one of the lads. I'm not mad at you." I let out a breathe I dont't know I was holding.

"So are we good?" I asked in hope that he will forgive me and leave it all in the past.

"Yea we are dude."

"Thanks Gordon."

"Welcome..." He waited for me to say my middle name. Sucks that I dont have one.

"I dont have a middle name. And dont laugh at me."

"That sucks. I'll call you Rainbow."

"Shouldn't I be the one calling you Rainbow since you have literally dyed your hair all possible colors?"

"Hey! Don't go there!"

"Okay then."

"You're welcome Rainbow."

"Dude I'm hungry. Let's search for food."

"Yea me too! Leggo look for something to eat." We dashed to the refrigerator and searched for something. Way deep in it where the bags of blood. I'm pretty sure that NIall was hiding the bags.

"Yes!" We cheered and drank a bag each. This doesn't make me sick anymore. I'm used to it by now. I suddenly had a feeling Michael was sad. He does look kinda depressed. The fuck? Should I ask him about it? Will that make me look creepy? Meh! I'll just ask him about it.

"Gordon. Why are you sad or depressed? Or whatever you are right now."

"How do you know? That's some creepy shit!" Can't he just answer the damn question? Is it that hard?

"I had a feeling. Now answer before I make you Gordon."

"I have been getting hate from the fans. There is a lot of harsh stuff." What? Hate? Let me find these bitches and I'll show 'em something.

"First of all. If they were really fans they wouldn't be sending you hate. They ain't real fans Gord. Second. Dont listen to them. They are just jealous fucks. They are jealous because of the life you live. Ignore them Gordon. Haters gonna hate. They hate you cause they ain't you. If you ever feel down again just come and talk to me. I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks Rainbow." Gordon hugged me really tight. I hugged him back.

"Welcome Gordon."

"Awww! You guys are friends again! Where's the camera when you need it?" Louis teased us.

"Yea. Yea. Bro. Shut up." I answered breaking away from the hug.

"Hi Evelyn." I could feel MIchael is nervous of what Evie might say.

"Hi Mickey." Now he feels flustered and can faint in any moment. Guess I will have to catch him. Nah! i'll let him fall.

"Stop being so nervous and flustered Gordon! Be a man!" I exclaimed getting tired of him shifting on his legs.

"How did you know?" Christian asked me. Another one that asked me this? Wait... How does Christian know? He has the same power as Nialler. Hmmm...

"Iris! We found another of your powers!" Zaynie exclaimed clapping his hands like a retarded seal.

"Bish whet?" I asked him completely confused.

"You have the power to feel and control emotions." Luke said like if it was obvious.

"NO! No! No no no no no no no no no no! It's just an instinct. Ask Cailin."

"It's true." Cailin said, nodding her head. See!

"Hmmm..." Louis said rubbing his chest. He is thinking about something I know it.

"Iris. Try to make my feelings scared." Ashton said. I can't control emotions! Plus that doesn't make any sense.

"What the fuck? How the fuck do I do that? Is that even possible? Nialler? Back me up will you?" I paniced.

"Just try to focus on making him feel scared." Niall explained. He was suppose to back me up!!

"Okay. Here goes nothing. Don't you dare act or I will kick your ass." I gave in and warned Ashton.

"Okay." I tried to focus on making Ashton feel scared. Make Ashton scared. Focus. Suddenly Ashton feel to the ground and dragged himself away from me. Holy fuck! I stopped looking at him and calmed down. I looked at Niall. I have his power. Everybody was looking at Ashton making sure he was alright. Holy Cheese Balls. I just found out another power.

A/N

Hello my Pringles! Just stopped by and decided to update! I just have to say that Louis slayed Naughty Boy and Naughty Boy's career just went down the toilet. Wait... If he even had a career because I had never heard of him before all this Zayn drama. Oh well. I hope Zayn is having fun and is happy. I feel betrayed by him. He left because he was "stressed". He wanted to live a normal 22 year old life. If being a normal 22 year old means going to the studio and record songs with a greasy sausage then I have been lied my whole life. I still love Zayn but Idk how to feel about him and this situation. I hope he has a nice vacation with his family and Perrie. NO HATE towards him and Perrie. Only the greasy sausage because he keeps rubbing in our face that Zayn has chosen him over us but Louis chose us over Zayn so its okay. I'm staying in this fandom for the 4 boys who stayed for us. I love you guys and I'm sorry for this rant. Bye Pringles!