Chapter 22

Iris's P.O.V.

We had a new plan. Peyton was going to take me into Isaac's place while Victor shifts into an employee and saves Perrie and Celeste will hypnotize the guards to leave the place. Then she will hypnotize Isaac to unblock Frida and Gemma's powers. Let's see if it works. Peyton came up with it and I honestly don't know if she will rat us out and tell Isaac everything we planned. I hope she isn't one of those or I will seriously hurt her. I don't like people like that especially if I'm the one they are ratting out. If it doesn't work I have a plan in mind. We ran full speed all the way to Isaac's place. Victor who was shifted into an employee was grabbing my forearm forcefully with Peyton on the other side doing the same. Together we all went inside the big house. Damn... Is this fucker rich? This place is nice and beautiful. It looks classy and fancy. Victor went to he dungeons while Peyton took me to a path that I guess leads to Isaac's office. Once we got to the door Peyton just barged in without bothering to knock on the door. When we walked in Isaac was making out with a blonde. They didn't notice our arrival so I coughed to get their attention. This was seriously the best day of my life. I smirked. He must not really want me if he is making out with a blondie. Isaac was startled quickly throwing the blonde off of his lap and onto the floor. Yes! I can finally be free from him!

"Iris? What a pleasant surprise." He faked. He got up from his seat. He seriously knew I was coming so it was not a surprise. I hate this fucker.

"Not as much as the one I have just received. Made my whole day."

"Still sassy ey?" The blonde talked from the floor for the first time.

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow. Who the fuck is this bitch and how the fuck does she know that I was sassy before this whole commotion? Was she a stalker I had in San Francisco? Do I know her from somewhere?

"You still are a sassy nugget." Wait... Skylyn was the only one that called me that. It was our secret. We secretly had pet names for each other.

"Who the fuck are you?" I spat.

"How hurtful that you don't remember me!" The fuck? Who is this bitch?

"Should I remember you? Were you important or relevant?" She gasped.

"Yes bitch! We have known each other since we were in fucking diapers!" She turned around and I finally had a good look at her. I gasped. Right in front of me was Skylyn. I knew it was Isaac! I was happy to see her until I felt betrayed. She knew what Isaac had in mind but she didn't do anything to defended me. What kind of best friend is she?

"What the fuck?! How could you?!" I shouted at her. Well she should get a medal for the best friend of the fucking year.

"Me? You never called back! We thought you were dead! You left with my favorite boyband! You slut! I bet you slept with all of them you fucking slut!" Oh hayls no!

"Really? You know me better than anybody you stupid bitch! You knew I was raped so you know I have fucking trust issues! Go ahead and say that I'm a whore but we all know that the real whore in this room is you! You know that I'm not ready!" I glared at her and she fell on the floor, yelling in pain. She deserves this.

"Iris! Stop!" Peyton yelled and held my hand a little tighter than how she was holding it. I stopped and looked at Skylyn who stayed on the floor for another while.

"What is the reason you are here baby?" Isaac teased and interrupted the fight. Skylyn gave him a look when he said baby. Ha! Did she really think that she was his only one? She really didn't expect that.

"You know why. Don't act like an dumbass."

"Oh feisty. Me still like." He smirked knowing that he got me where he wanted all along.

"Just let her go now! First let me see her!" Isaac shrugged.

"Okay. Bring the blonde in!" He shouted. Blonde? Does he not know her name? Moments later a guard came in holding Perrie by the forearm. Once they got inside of the office the guard let go of Perrie and she came running towards me and hugged me. I looked over her shoulder at the guard and saw him discretely nodding at me. It was Victor. I know she is safe. I smiled at him in a thanking matter knowing he was going to protect her, but I also know that our plan will not go as it was planned. There will be few changes.

"You don't have to do this Iris." Perrie whispered. Oh... It's like she doesn't even know me.

"Tell the guys that the plan has changed and that I'll be there later when I can. Don't worry about me. I'll find a way to get out of here."

"Iris. Don't." She shook her head. I let go of her. I gave her a look saying that everything will be okay.

"Go." She looked at me begging with her eyes to not do this. Victor took her out of the room.

"Unblock the girls powers you dick head. This is between you and me not them."

"Okay baby." He snapped his fingers. They fuck is he? A magician? Isaac was smirking thinking that he finally had me. Boy was he wrong and stupid. Did he really think that I would go down without a plan and a fight?

A/N

Hello my Pringles! I will be updating this story every Saturday seeing that it is the only day that I'm free from anything. Well I love you guys and thank you for everything! Remember Skylyn is being played by Chloe Moretz! I'm sorry for any confusion! Bye!