Chapter 40

Iris's P.O.V.

I woke up by being violently shaken awake. I opened my eyes to see everybody looking at me with wide frantic eyes. Something is really wrong. I looked at everybody to see they all had the same expression.

"What? What happened?"

"Isaac sent a video for you." Ed answered. Why is that so bad?

"Okay? What is it about?" I looked at Cailin to see her with tears in her eyes. Oh it was really bad then.

"I think you should just watch it." Harry answered.

"Guys you are scaring me. What is it about?!"

"It's about your family Iris." Liam finally answered. My family? How did he...

"What?" I quickly got out of my bed and stood in from of Liam. I didn't break the stare and neither did Liam.

"Iris babe. Calm down. Your eyes are violet again." I didn't move though. I need to know what that fucking video is about. Why are they telling me this?

"What about my family? What did that fucking bastard do to them?"

"Louis put the DVD." Louis obligated and walked towards the DVD player.

"Why can't you just fucking tell me?!" I froze Louis.

"Because you have to see it for yourself!" Megan shouted.

"Can you at least tell me what about my family."

"No. You are going to get pissed." Zayn objected.

"If I'm going to be pissed why the fuck are you going to show me the video?!"

"Because you have to see it for yourself." Christian answered. What is he talking about? I need to find out so I put my hand down and Louis put the DVD on and the video started.

"Hello baby! Look who I have with me! You are in for a surprise!" The camera pointed towards my mom and Joshua who were both gagged and were being dragged into the room by Travis and Patrick. They got shoved onto the ground and got tied up on a pole. They both looked at Travis and Patrick with hatred. Joshua managed to head bump Patrick and that sent Patrick flying onto the ground. My mom kicked Travis on the balls. Travis grunted and raised his hand to slap my mom but Isaac stepped in and took a hold of Travis' hand.

My eyes widen. How did they find them? I made sure never to mention them. Wait... He did find Skylyn. They also used Patrick. Patrick knew were we lived. Well of course. He was my boyfriend but I can't believe he would betray us! Oh god I was so stupid on trusting Patrick.

"I will be the one to hurt them. Not you. You just follow my orders. No go over there and stay behind the camera. The both of you." Travis and Patrick obligated.

"Are you okay?" Maddison asked them when they were behind the camera.

Maddison is there. I bet Vicky is there too! Oh they are so going to pay. Them and Isaac, Patrick, and Travis. These three are in it. They are going to die. I will make sure of that. They should have never messed with my family. Karma is a bitch.

"Now I just want to have some fun. You see. Your family are also fighters just like you baby. Now I know where you got it from. They are good fighters." The camera zoomed in on them. They looked kind of scared but also really confused.

"Now who should I start with? Let's start with your dear mom. She's beautiful. Just like you baby." My mom was trying so hard to get away from Isaac but the pole prevented that.

Tears were running down my cheeks. My mom. My brother they both got dragged into this. It's all my fault. Isaac walked closer to my mom and my hand quickly balled up. Everybody got away from me as quickly as they could. Damn... I didn't think that I was going to hurt them just because I balled my fist.

"Iris babe. Un-ball your fist. They are on fire." I heard Niall say but I ignored him and kept my attention on the video.

Isaac slapped my mom. She cried out in pain but she kept quiet and tried nothing. My brother thrashed around trying to break free so that he could help my mom. He didn't succeed. He was going crazy because he couldn't save my mom from Isaac. My mom put on a strong face. Isaac then punched her cheek. She fell on the floor. Isaac laughed out loud.

"Oh you weak bitch! You are nothing like your daughter! My baby would have already found a way to free herself and kick my ass! You are weak! She is not your daughter! Why aren't you fighting?! You know. You are smart. You know that if you fight I can kill you. You know that I am stronger than you. You are smarter than your daughter. My baby isn't smart she is brave. You aren't brave." Isaac kicked her on the stomach.

My hand covered my mouth as sobs broke through. Niall hugged.

Isaac kicked her again and again until she couldn't move or say something. He then went towards my brother and did the exact same thing except that Joshua managed to kick Isaac in the balls. All you could hear were grunts.

"Now you see here baby. Your brother does put up a fight. Just like you. Your mom is a weak bitch. I'm pretty sure you guys aren't her children."

"Shut the fuck up you asshole!" Joshua had managed to take the gag off. Isaac kicked Joshua on the head causing Joshua to hit his head on the pole and get knocked out. The video ended with Isaac looking at the camera smirking and Travis and Patrick approaching my mom and Joshua rubbing their hands mischievously.

I got up from my seat and walked towards the door. I un-balled my fist and got the knife that was on the floor by the door.

"Where do you think you are going missy and with that weapon?" They shouldn't be scared of my using the knife. They should be scared of what I can do.

"To end Isaac once and for all."

A/N

Hello my Pringles! Thank you for everything and sorry for not updating sooner! I love you!

Joshua is played by Nicholas Hoult

Iris' Mom is played by Jennifer Garner