Chapter 8

Iris's P.O.V. 

"Darling.Please don't scream. We want to help you, We wont hurt you. I promise." Michael said in a soothing voice. She craned her neck at us clearly not trusting us that much.

"Niall control her feelings." I whispered at him. He looked at me and nodded. From the corner of my eyes I could see Nialler concentrating and looking right into her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asked calmly. Its working. She doesn't look that scared anymore. I looked eyes with her and her eyes widen. Am I that ugly? Why does she look so surprised to see me?

"I'm Cailin."

"Harry."

"Gemma."

"Ashton."

"Megan."

"Luke."

"Frida."

"Calum."

"Litzy."

"Louis."

"Liam."

"Niall."

"Iris."

"And I'm Michael." How did we even know in what order to go? This is so weird.

"What's your name?" Gemma asked. Good question. I need to know her name and I need to talk to her personally.

"Evelyn." That's a pretty name. I used to have a friend named like that in 3rd grade but then she moved to who knows where. Wait...

"Hi Evelyn." We all said at the same time. Woah! Sync time! These times are always creepy.

"Quick question. Why am I here?' She looks like she is starting to look comfortable with us. Liam looked at me unexpectedly with wide eyes. What did I do now?

"Long story short. You were bitten by a vampire, we found you and brought you with since we couldn't leave you alone while you were transforming." Harry explained.

"Oh okay. Another question. Why is Taywhore in your basement?" Oh maaii gah! I love this girl!

"I love you. She's here because that is what happens when you get Cailin pissed off." I explained. I held my hand to high-five her. I know that we are going to get along.

"My guess. You don't like her?" Ashton asked. Evelyn shook her head.

"No! She's an attention seeker! She goes out with all the celebrities she looks at for fame! I mean who writes songs about their exes? Clearly Taywhore does! She wrote an entire album about Harry!" We all chuckled at her rant.

"I like you. I have a feeling we are going to be really good friends." Louis said wrapping an arm around Evelyn. I quickly turned my attention towards Michael. Oh shit! Its about to go down! Michael was glaring at Louis really scary. LIke scary. I even got scared. Michael growled at the gesture looking ready to attack Louis at any minute. We all looked at him with wide eyes surprised that he even did that to them. I touched his arm and I guess that relaxed him a bit but he still looked pissed at Louis.

"I didnt know you guys bark!" Evelyn said clapping her hands widely.

"We dont bark!" Zayn said defensively. Psh. This girl. Only dogs do that.

"Then what was that?" Evelyn asked now completely confused. Oh poor girl. She is totally lost. She will get it in the future. We will help her learn everything. I still remember when the guys tried teaching me all about vampire history. It was a lost case. Since I hadn't been in schoo for a while I forgot how to learn. That how I was everytime we had summer vacation and then we entered school again. It would hurt my head alot. What do I say to cover it up?

"MIchael's stomach!" I answered hoping that it would cover up Michael's little slip. I guess it worked because Evelyn just looked at me and nodded. We can't overwhelm this girl right now that she barely woke up from transforming.

'Good thinking!' I heard Liam say in my head.

'Get out!'

'No! I like it here!'

'What id I have some pervy thoughts about Niall?' I tried so hard not to laugh at my response. I'm so immature.

'I'm out!' I smirked at Liam who just rolled his eyes at me. Haha! I win this battle!

"So I'm a vampire?" Evelyn asked.

"Yea..." Luke answered awkwardly. Way to go Luke! Be that awkward turtle you are!

"Uh guys? Taywho- Taylor is screaming in her mind at me to let her out. She is also saying some really bad things about Cailin and Iris." Liam informed us. O hayls no! I looked at Cailin and she nodded. I grabbed Evelyn's hand. Together the three of us dashed out of the room and into the basement. When the rest recovered from their shock they ran to the door and started to bang on it.

"I have an idea. Let's make this an girls hangout." Evelyn commented. Damn this chick is one smart lady! I like her ideas.

"How are we going to prevent the boys from coming in."

"I have a few tricks up on my sleeve." I said with a wink. I walked over to the door and opened it quickly raising my hand at the same moment. The girls stood in one side while the boys were frozen in their spots. I raised in eyebrow at them.

"We heard the whole conversation. The boys were too busy banging on te door to hear it. They were scared you'll do something stupid with Taywhore."

"Oh... Well come in." THe girls walked in and I quickly closed the door and the banging continued. I of  course am not an idiot so I locked the door. I turned around and saw all the girls smirking. I smirked knowing what's going to happen next.

"Time for the fun!"

A/N

Hello my Pringles! Sorry I didn't update the past few days. Evelyn is going to be played by Cher Lloyd. I was preoccupied with school since we will start PARCC testing soon. Did you know that PARCC spelled backwards is CCRAP! Barely found out today. Well I love you guys! Hope you guys like this chapter and remember no hate towards Taylor Swift I love her and I think her 1989 album is amazing! This is all part of the story and nothing is true. Everything is fake Bye!!