Chapter 46

Iris' P.O.V.

I walked up to the bastard called Isaac with the deadliest look I could master and with fire on or in my hands. I don't know which one to use. The point is that I look really badass right now. I'm pretty sure I looked fucking scaring considering the fact that Isaac was crawling on all fours, trying to get away from me. He is such a little pussy. I swear he likes playing games, but once he is getting played he is such a little pussy.

Once he realized that he wasn't going to escape from my wrath, he stopped crawling and sat there in defeat. What fun is it if he is going to give up so easily. I actually wanted to chase him and see if he would fight back. He's no fun.

"I give up. Do what ever you had planned to do with me."

"What's the fun with that? I actually wanted to see if you would pick up a fight, but now seeing you just giving up easily I can see that you are a pussy."

"I'm not a pussy."

"Right. That's why you are giving up so easily."

"I just know that I'm not going to win this one. You are really mad and I can prove it with the extreme fireballs on your hands." I looked at my hands to see that I did have extreme fireballs on my hands. I smirked at him and threw a fireball to his right really close to him.

"Yea. You're right. I am really mad and it is taking my whole will not to kill you right here right now, but then that wouldn't be fair to my family because you also gave them the same pain you gave me."

"So what are you going to do baby?"  I threw another fire ball to his left.

"Don't call me baby. We are going to have some fun."

"Uh-oh. What kind of fun?"

"You tortured us. Now guess what?"

"Oh no."

"It's our turn to torture you."

"What?"

"You heard me, baby." Isaac shook his head rapidly .

"No! I refuse! You can't do this to me! I forbid you to do this!" I laughed out loud at this. Does he really think he can boss me around?

"You don't have a choice you dumbass."

Louis and Liam took a hold of his arms while Zayn and Ashton took a hold of his legs. They dragged him to the nearest pole. Rashel made bines crawl out of her palms and they tied Isaac against the pole. We all stood in front of him with our arms crossed.

"Iris please. Don't do this to me." I walked up in front of him and glared at him. Isaac groaned in pain. Louis and Liam covered my eyes so that I wouldn't kill Isaac.