Chapter 29

Iris's P.O.V.

"Iris? Babe?" Niall kneeled next to me.

"THAT- THAT FUCKER! HE KILLED HER! HE HAD THE FUCKING NERVE TO STAB HER! HE WAS USING HER ALL ALONG! WHAT THE FUCK! WHEN I HAD TO PROTECT SOMEBODY I FAILED! I'M A FAILURE! I COULDN'T FUCKING PROTECT HER! SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND NIALL! I COULDN'T KEEP HER SAFE JUST LIKE HOW I PROMISED! I BROKE MY PROMISE! I'M A MONSTER! I WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND AM I? SHE TRUSTED ME TO KEEP HER SAFE AND I COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT! I'M USELESS! I SHOULD JUST DIE SO THAT EVERYBODY COULD BE HAPPY!"

"IRIS! DON'T EVER SAY THAT!" Louis tried to calm me down. I thrashed against somebody's arms. I didn't even know that somebody had wrapped their arms around me. When did this happen? The grip was strong so it had to be a boy.

"IRIS! FOCUS! CALM DOWN! BREATHE! CALM DOWN." Gemma tried but it didn't work.

"HE FUCKING KILLED HER LIKE NOTHING! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS? DOES HE THINK HE CAN JUST KILL PEOPLE FOR THE HECK OF IT? NO! NO HE CAN FUCKING NOT! I'M AM GOING TO SHOW HIM THAT HE DOESN'T FUCK WITH ANYBODY I LOVE. HE IS GOING TO FUCKING PAY FOR WHAT HE DID. I WILL FIRST CUT HIS FINGER WITH THAT FUCKING RING ON IT AND THEN I WILL MAKE HIM HAVE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH SO HE WILL KNOW WHAT HE FUCKING PUT SKYLYN INTO." I thrashed some more. Kicking in the air and crying like a dumbass. Niall grabbed my face in his hands and forced me to look at him. Since when did he get so strong?

"I know baby, and we are going to make him pay for it, but you have to calm down. We don't want you to have another panic attack. Just calm down baby. Take deep breaths. In. Out. See it's easy. Now you do it." I looked into Niall's eyes and nodded. I stopped thrashing and took deep breaths. Niall let go of my face and took a hold of my hands. He kissed my knuckles before he let go and nodded at me. He knows what I'm going to do next.

I sat next to Skylyn's body. I know I didn't choose her but I still cared about her. She was my best friend since day one. She was always there for me. I looked at her hidden tattoo behind her ear. It was an 'I' for my name. I had a 'S' under my boob. These tattoos are forever just like our friendship.

"Iris? Where do you want us to put the body?" Luke asked in a quiet tone. He must not want to get a awful reaction from me that's why he is so quiet.

"Burn it Luke. She always wanted to be burn so that worms wouldn't eat her corpse." I let out a dry chuckle.

"Are you sure you don't want us to burry her?"

"No. That was what she wanted."

"Okay." Luke carried the body with him. I stared at completely nothing. I'll get revenge for Sky.

I heard some sigh from behind me. All I saw was some curly hair besides me. A pair of arms scooped me up and carried me home, up the stairs and all the way to my room. I was lied down on my bed. I know it's Anahi. She is the only one with the curly hair. It can't be Harry because I know the way he smells and the person doesn't smell like him. She was about to leave the room, but I stopped her.