Chapter 15

Iris's P.O.V.

After Ashton had calmed down we all went to the living room. We all sat there like idiots not knowing what to do or say right now. I still need to process tthat fact that I have more than 1 power. I mean like why me? Why not somebody else? Does this have to do with something in the past? With one of my ancestors? Was one of them a vampire? Ugh! So many things to think about! Meh. I'll just leave it for later. I'm getting tired of just sitting here doing nothing in the awkward silence. Why is it awkward in the first place. I stood up and clapped my hands to get everybody's attention.

"Well if we have a fight to prepare for why aren't we preparing? That's why we have all these wonderful but trouble making guest." I smiled at everybody showing off my sarcasm.

"Excuse me but all the trouble is because of you." Calum sassed. This bitch.

"Then why are you here if this is my fight? Oh wait... You want to be brave for once and help you buds. If you don't want to be here you can always leave. The door is right over there. It's not my fault a pedophile weirdo wants me when he clearly knows I ain't gunna go with him." I sassed him back. One hand on my hip. Everybody oh'ed.

"Calum. Do you need some cream for that burn?" Evelyn said laughing her ass off. The rest were laughing too. I wonder what I would be doing right now if they weren't here.

"Well I say lets get started!" Zayn exclaimed jumping out of his spot on the floor.

"Who put you in charge pretty boy?" Frida asked. Oh no. They always have these arguements. Does it even matter who is in charge? Why do we have to have a leader in the first place.

"Did we even vote?" Sabrina asked looking at eveybody. Vote? We are looking for the next president?

"Does it even matter who's in charge? We just have to prepare for the damn fight that we will have sooner or later." Megan exclaimed shutting everybody up. Thanks Megs. I was about to speak. Every one nodded. I can't believe they're scared of Megan. She ain't scary. It's just those damn piercings she has that make her look tough, rough and scary. We walked in a line to the back of the house. We swung the door open to see 4 girls standing there looking like if there ready to attack up in any minute. They were glaring directly at us. The rest of my group fell to the ground in pain. Holy Crap! Pain givers! Why ain't I on the floor? Why am I the only one still standing up. I raised my hand to freeze the four girls and gave my group sometime to recover. My peeps stayed on the ground trying to calm their breathe.

"Niall!" Luke exclaimed. I turned around forgetting about the 4 girls and ran towards Nialler who was unconscious on the ground. He had blood running down his nose. I put his head on my lap and hovered my hand over his head trying to take away his pain. Key word: trying. Luckily my group quickly got to action as soon as I focused my attention to Nialler.

"Come at me bitch!" I heard Megan yell at I guess one of the 4 pain givers. Just wait until I'm done taking care of my Nialler. I will hurt these bitches so bad. I felt that I'm slowly progressing with healing Nialler. What did they do to him?

"Whatever you do keep them away from Niall and Iris! No matter what it takes! I'm pretty sure they are here for Iris!" Liam shouted at god knows who. All I heard was something hiting something else.

"What the actual fuck? Where the fuck did these dudes come from?" I heard Zayn exclaimed.

"We are here to get a certain girl named Iris and take her with us to our master Isaac." A male voice said. Fuck! It's Isaac again! Once I felt I had taken most of the pain from Nialler I layed him on the ground carefully and turned my attention to the battle ground. There were now 5 new guys fighting with my boy peeps. Where the hell did they come from? I turned to my left to see Litzy on the ground holding her stomach. What happened? Why wasn't somebody helping her fight the damn pain giver? She's a newborn for fucks sake! They should be helping Evie and Litzy! Not each other! Ugh! One of the pain giver girls was running towards me in full speed. Before I had time to react she tackled me to the ground and straddeled me. Woah. I ain't homo. No offense. She glared at me but I didn't feel any thing. I thought we established that the first time when we met. I glared back at her but nothing happened to her either. I looked at her wrist and saw a gold bracelet that was glowing. Hmmm... She started to punch me in the face and stomach. I kneed her in her back and she fell off of me and onto the ground. I quickly got on top of her and threw punches at her. Some of them she would dodge but the others she would recieve. She's not a bad fighter I'll tell you that right now. I kept throwing punches at her until she was knocked out cold on the floor. Woah. I just wanted to weaken her not knock her out. Only Cailin does that.

'Liam! Tell everybody that on the count of three to get in back of me quickly.'

'What? What are you planning?'

'Hey! Just do it and trust me on this.'

'Okay.' While I stood there waiting I kept looking out for Nialler in hope that he would wake up and help with all this mess. What happened to him? Why did he get unconscious while the others didn't.

'Okay. We're ready.'

'I got this.' I nodded towards him.

"One!" I shouted. My peeops slowly walked backwards towards me but still kept on fighting with their opponent.

"Two!" I looked at everybody who were getting closer to me.

"Three!" They all knocked their opponent to the floor and ran vampire speed in back of me. When everybody was in back of me I quickly raised my hand to freeze them. I let my peeps catch their breathe and rest.

"Somebody take Niall to my room and that girl to the basement." I ordered. I heard footsteps walking away.

"Louis? Are you here?"

"Yea. What do you need Iris?"

"I need you to take care of Litzy and the rest of you I need you to knock these bitches out and take them deep into the woods." Everybody went to position. Once I put my hand down they quickly went into action. I stayed and supervised them for a while. Once I knew that they had it under control I went inside directly to my room ignoring the looks Luke and Megan where giving me to check on my Nialler because my head has been hurting like a bitch. I have a bad feeling about this.

A/N

Hello my Pringles! I decided to update because I am bored with this spring break thing. I can't believe I'm saying this but I prefer being in school. Well I love you guys!