Chapter 2

Iris's P.O.V.

"Ello mate!" I heard a deep Australian voice say. Oh! An Aussie is here!

"Hello Luke, Michael, Ashton, Calum, and girl I don't know. Hey Gemma long time no see!"

"Gemma?" Harry asked and quickly ran to the door. We all ran after him to see 5 Seconds Of Summer with 2 girls. One of them was hugging Harry, and the other girl looked uncomfortable next to Luke. Hmmm...

"Cailin this is my sister Gemma Ashton's mate. Gemma this is Cailin my mate."

"Hey! You're the girl I winked at, at the Sab Francisco concert a year ago!" Michael exclaimed, pointing at me. He still remembers... Wow. Must have liked me since day one.

"Yup! That was me. I'm Iris. Niall's mate." It feels good to say that. I can get use to it. Michael looked at me with wide eyes.

"Just remember lad. This was before I knew she was taken." Michael said raising his hands in defense.

"Woo-hoo Nialler!" Luke cheered.

"I was taken even before the concert." I said. Everybody was looking at me with wide eyes.

"What? How come you never told us?" Louis exclaimed.

"Because even if I told you, you guys wouldn't have let me go."

"What was his name?" Nialler asked looking at me with an eyebrow raised up.

"Patrick." I answered with a smirk knowing that Cailin is going to say the next comment.

"The hot Patrick? Bi Patrick? The one that never went out with somebody because he was waiting for the right girl or guy. Even though everybody was after him" I told you she was going to say the next comment.

"The same one."

"Damn girl. You lucky son of a bitch. I tried hooking up with him once... It didnt work so I gave up. But damn that boy was fucken hot!" Cailin exclaimed. I looked at Harry who had his eyebrows raised at Cailin in the form jealousy.

"Yea..." I trailed off notknowing what to say anymore, but clearly Harry had something to say.

"Was he really that hot?"

'Yea!... No..." Cailin answered quickly but trailed off when she recognized the voice.

"Huh? Cailin dear I didnt catch that. Did you say yea?" Louis asked clearly knowing that this was going to tick Harry off but Cailin was going to lie.

"No Louis. I said no." I told you. I know her more than I know myself and that is saying something.

"Sure. Aha. You keep telling yourself that." Michael joined the conversation.

"Leave me alone you bastards!"

"For now." Louis said high fiving Michael.

"You guys are idiots." I commented.

"What was that Iris? Did you say Patrick was hot?" MIchael said. Gunna teach him not to mess with me.

"Yeah. I'll admit it. Patrick was fit but my Nialler is hotter than him." Cailin smirked at me. I turned to look at Niall who was blushing.

"Damn girl. You got some balls." Luke commented.

"I have a dick too. Do you want to see it?" I started to unzip my shorts. The guys eyes widen. The girls started cracking up while Niall stood in front of me. Clearly not wanting his mates to see his mate's dick. I smiled wide at them when Niall finally removed himself from in front of me.

"Dont do that again lass please." Liam said while shaking his head at me. The rest of the guys nodded in agreement.

"Anyways. This is Frida, Liam's cousin." I pointed at Frida but she wasnt paying attention. She was staring at Calum and Calum was returning the stare. I waved my hand in front of her face.

"Frida? Frida? Friday!" Cailin tried but it was no use.

"Calum? Calum? Big booty hoe!" Ashton tried but it didn't work.

"Big booty hoe?" I asked.

"He has the best butt out of all of us." Luke answered.

"Okay."

"Hey!" Liam tried but nope. These bitches can really stare at each other whil ignoring the rest of us.

"You should slap them." Niall suggested.

"I'm not going to slap them!" Cailin protested. Party pooper. I think it will be fun. I want to do it but I'm going to need some help. I looked over to the girl next to Luke.

"i'll slap her if you slap him. Deal?" She nodded in agreement. "I apologize in advance." With that the girl and I slapped Calum and Frida.

"Oww!" They both said in sync while holding thei cheeks.

"You guys were staring at each other like a pair of idiots and you were caught in a wonderful but annoying daze." Michael explained. Both Frida and Calum blushed. I turned my attention to the girl that slapped Calum.

"What's your name?" I asked her. I want her to feel comfortable with us.

"Megan. I'm Luke's mate."

"How come you didn't present her to us if she is your mate?" Zayn asked Luke. Luke just shrugged. I shook my head at him. From the corner of my eye I saw Frida and Calum staring at each other again. Megan must have seemed to catch where I was looking at because she rolled her eyes at them.

"They are mates."

"How do you know?" Liam asked. Of course he would ask. Frida is his little cousin.

"Look at how they look at each other. Pure adoration. They just can't get enough of each other." Megan answered.

"You got yourself a wise one mate." Harry told Luke while slapping his back.

"I know." Luke answered smiling at Megan. Aww!

"Holy shiet!" I said with wide eyes. It was true. I smiled wide. 1 down 3 more to go. And by 3 I mean Liam, Louis, and Michael. That's right. Michael is now in the list.

"Are we just gunna stand here like idiots or are we gunna go inside?" Louis asked. More like sassed at us.

"Yea. Let's go inside." Zayn responded. We walked back inside. Frida and Calum followed behind. We settled in the living room. Everybody sat with their mate except for Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Michael. Why are they here?

"Why are you guys here? Not to be a bitch." Cailin asked, adding the last part wuickly. Woah. She read my mind. I swear we have some kind of twin connection.

"We are here to help with the situation about Isaac and we are here to help prepare you. We aren't going to let you so this by yourself." Ashton replied not offended with Cailin's comment with a wide smile almost a smirk. What?

A/N

Hello my Pringles! I feel sorry for not updating yesterday so I wrote this chapter twice as long as the original version. I love you guys!!