Chapter 19

Iris's P.O.V.

Some time later Sabrina came down and sat next to me. I guess my advice made her feel more comfortable with me. Not that I'm complaining because I love helping people in what ever they need. She ignored everybody else except Louis and me. Louis? That's a first. She didn't even give a second glance and now they are best friends. They weren't even close before what happened earlier today. I was looking into space until something weird happened. Something I didn't expect at all.

'God. Litzy is sp pretter.' My eyes widen. Did I just really heard that? I just heard Louis's thoughts. Liam's head quickly snapped into my direction. His eyes flickered surprisement. Don't worry Woody. I'm surprised too. He looked at me with wide eyes. I'm pretty sure Eds had the same reaction as he hasn't moved from his spot from the couch since I announced what happened with Louis's thoughts.

'You have my power love.' Liam said. It can't be possible though.

'But how? I already have 3 powers! 3! Liam what is going on with me? Why do I have more powers than most vampires?'

'Megan was right. You are more powerful that most vampires. I honestly don't know love. You are the most gifted vampire I have heard of in the vampire history.'

'Iris. Don't get frustrated. You will recieve answers later. Just be patient.' Eds talked for the first time.

'Fuck my life!' Liam and Eds ignored me. I was trying to focus my attention towards what ever the rest where watching. Then I heard something that made me love this gift. I think having this gift will be fun. I can hear everybody's thoughts. What if they have pervy thoughts about their mates? Eww! Never mind that is just plain disgusting. Why did I think about that? Now I will have those thoughts in my mind. I can already imagine pictures. I got goosebumps on my arms for those thoughts. Anyways what I heard made my whole day.

'i hope Zayn gets surprised when he sees me. I wasn't suppose to be back home to him until 2 months but the tour got canceled. Stupid management had to ruin everything for us. I can't wait to see him again!' I smiled really wide. Perrie! Zayn is going to be so excited! I know how much he misses her. Oh my god! This is so exciting! Liam and Ed looked at me. How come they didn't hear Perrie's thoughts if they can read minds too. I signaled at them to keep their traps quiet and to not ruin the surprise. The doorbell rang scaring the rest that where really into watching the movie.

"Zaynie go open the door." I ordered at him. He gave me a sassy look.

'Explain to the rest about Perrie.' Liam and Eds quickly nodded and went into action.

"Why me?" He was too lazy to get up from his spot. If only he knew why I am making him. Usually I would order Louis but you know why I'm doing this.

"Because you are the hottest and sexiest out of all of us." I answered quickly knowing that with this reason he will go get up and open the damn door. Zayn looked at me with wide eyes clearly surprised that I said that. He looked at Nialler trying to see if my answer affected him in any way but Nialler just nodded in agreement. Thanks for the back up babe.

"Ugh! Okay!" He complained and got up from his spot on the floor. He walked to the door slowly. We all followed behind him waiting for the beautiful thing that was going to happen in any moment. He opened the door and screamed like a girl in delight.

"Perrie!" He ran up to her and hugged her, twirling her in the spot. Aww! This is so cute!

"Hi Zaynie!" Perrie pecked his lips and hugged him really tight.

"What are you doing here? I thought you needed 2 more months for your tour to end?" He kept on pecking her lips not letting her answer his question. Damn if he wants an answer he really should stop pecking her lips.

'Let them be. They haven' seen each other in a while. I bet you and Nialler would be exactly like them or even a little worse.'

'Get out Leeroy!'

'What ever.' He glared at me and rolled his eyes at me dramatically. What a drama queen. Liam glared at me while Eds was laughing his ass off silently.

"Her tour was canceled." I answered for her as they kept on pecking each other's lips and I'm pretty sure the rest wanted to know too. We are that connected that we have to know each other's business. This family is tight. Perrie had stopped pecking Zayn's lips and looked at me like if I had grew a unicorn horn. I felt my forehead just to make sure. Nope! I'm hornless. Aw!! I want a unicorn horn now. Thank you imagination!

"How did you know?" I looked at Liam for some support. I was hoping that he would do something to save my ass but he just stood there looking at me like he wanted to know too. That fucker! He knows how I know! He should just help my ass for opening my big ass mouth.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. I looked at Eds for some moral support. Thankfully he didn't ignore me. Fuck Liam! He glared at me. I mentally flipped him off.

'Tell them Iris.'

'But Eds... I can't...'

'Now!' I looked at Eds and took a deep breath. Here comes nothing.

"I can read minds." Everybody looked at me not even surprised any more.

"It's true." Liam finally backed me up. I don't need it anymore asshole! Where were you when I needed you? Oh right! You were being a asshole! He kept on glaring at me. Perrie came up to me first and hugged me.

"Hi Pez." I hugged her back.

"We need to tallk later young lady." She whispered. I nodded my head knowing that she wanted to catch up on everything. Everybody took turns hugging her except Evelyn, Litzy, and Vanessa since they didn't know each other.

"Let's go inside." Calum suggested. Everybody started walking inside the house except Vanessa who was staring at something in the woods. Has she gone nuts? I stopped on my tracks. Coming towards the house and us was an 12 feet dragon. It landed perfectly in front of Vanessa who started to pet it like if it was a dog. No fucking way...

"Uh? Vanessa? What's with the dragon who mistook our front yard as a parking lot?"

"Oh! Iris! Didn't know you were here. This is my best friend, Anahi. Anahi. This is Iris. The one I have been tellling you about. The one everybody wants." She talked to the dragon like if it was a human. She is definitely nuts.

'Its a dragon." I pointed out just in case Vanessa had forgotten.

"Excuse me but this its is a girl and is a shape shifter not a permanently dragon." Now where the dragon was once was a girl with curly hair. A hand on her hip giving me a sassy look. Well she was pretty and sassy. What a bonus! Note my sarcasm.

"Sorreh miss sassy pants." I sassed back. A hand on my hip as well just to annoy her.

"Iris, Vanessa where are- Who is this?" Louis was standing there pointing at Anahi. He looked really confused.

"This is my best friend Anahi."

"And she is a sassy one. Just letting you know." I added quickly. Anahi just gave me a look. I smiled at her just to piss her off. I'm liking getting her pissed really easy.

"Well let's go inside." We all walked inside the house. The rest of my peeps looked at Anahi in bewilderment. Haven't they seen a sassy girl with curly hair?

"This is Sassy Anahi everybody." I introduced. I was trying to hide a smirk at Anahi's reaction.

"Really Iris?" She aske giving me a sassy look. I smirked at her.

"And now you know why she got that title." I sassed smirking knowing that Anahi was going to get pissed.

"You two are going to be best friends!" Cailin exclaimed clapping her hands like a retarded seal. Oh god. Does she really think that?

Anahi is played by Madison Pettis