"Come closer to me" was his instruction and I followed it. I turned over to see him fidgeting with his hands too, and his head hung down. I kept a distance between us but was soon being pulled over closer to him thanks to his legs. 

Now that we're closer, I could see his hands shivering too. I placed my hands at the edge of the table to support myself. My body felt instantly weak as I tried to make eye contact with him. Unlike the bossy Taehyung who teases me when our faces were close, he now became a timid kitten who didn't even dare to look at me right in the eyes. 

"Wae yo Taehyung?" I lifted his chin and asked.

"I meant it, just now."

"Mwo?"

"I want you to be mine."

"Really?"

"Ne."

"Actually, I don't mind."

"Jinja??"

"Ne, permission granted."

A few seconds of stare before he reached out his hands and cupped my face. Being the taller one, he leaned down till our noses touch. He closed his eyes, and so did I, as we shortened the mere distance between us. 

However, at this moment, when our lips were just 1mm apart, the sound of the water boiling interrupted us. I immediately opened my eyes and turned around to see bubbles forming. 

"Aish..." Taehyung grumbled, "can't you just boil one more second later?"

"Yah, don't scold the pot of water, it's innocent."

"But we almost kissed, and thanks to that!!" he crumpled his face and crossed his arms. 

I shook my head as I continued cooking the seaweed soup. I just dumped a handful of seaweed inside, with some oil, salt, just anything that looks edible into the pot. Thankfully, the appearance of it looks somehow similar to what Jin hyung had cooked. I had to wait for it to cook for about a few minutes and that's when Taehyung started to kick my butt again. 

"The soup won't boil faster if you stare at it for the whole time you know, chim chim."

"Then what can I do?"

"Continue what we were doing just now?"

"Just now? What? I...forgotten," I teased.

"Then I just make it unforgettable for you."

We still got back to the position earlier and now Taehyung's legs hugging my waist tighter than before. He cupped my face again as my hands rested on his waist. The exact same thing happened. My heart was beating even faster than before but now, at least I know it's gonna be a happy ending. 

Taehyung moved his head slightly to the right and looked at the pot of soup one last time, "you better disturb us again."

"Why are you talking to a pot?"

"I'm giving him a last warning."

"Why are we even friends Kim Taehyung?" I giggled.

Now frowning but still as cute as ever, he pulled our faces closer and for this time round, we overcame the tiny yet crucial 1mm gap. Our lips touched, and I swear that's the best thing ever. His lips were so soft, and moist. It was a totally different feeling when he kissed my neck.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I tightened my grip on his waist. My body felt weak, leaving only my tongue, which was doing a good job. Our lips felt like a puzzle, fitting perfectly together. I could feel a smile forming on his face, and did I. 

And then, the water boiled again. I tried to push Taehyung away to check the soup out but he didn't let go of my shoulders. 

"Taehyung..."

"I'm not gonna let him disturb us twice in a row."

"But we will burn down the kitchen if I don't check it out."

"Arghh fine...I'm so gonna throw that pot away after this."

I chuckled as I quickly rushed to the stove area to off the fire. Within ten minutes, I poured the seaweed soup into the same white bowl and placed in the fridge in the exact same position. I kept my fingers crossed and hope that Jin hyung wouldn't find anything abnormal tomorrow. 

"Taehyung ah, I'm done. Let's go back to sleep!!"

"Ani, I'm not going."

"Wae?"

"I need a goodnight kiss," he pouted as he pointed to his lips. 

"Didn't I gave you one already just now?"

"Jinja? I forgotten..."

Can't resist his childish act, I carried him down the table and gave a small peck on his cheek. His cheeky smile instantly melted when he realised it was just a peck. Ignoring his disappointed expression, I quickly rushed off the living room's light and went straight back to the room. 

"That's all?!? Yah Park Jiminie, stop there!!"

"Shhh, you will wake the hyungs up like that."

"I don't care. I'm not satisfied yet," he whined.

"No no, if I had gone further, I might not get any sleep tonight."

The next day...

Jimin's POV

As Jin hyung had already gotten his driving licence, he volunteered to be our driver for the day. As soon as the seven of us boarded the car, Taehyung and I immediately got ready for sleeping round two.

"Yah you two," Jin hyung called as he looked through the mirror, "why are you two so tired?"

As Taehyung was already fallen asleep on my shoulder, I replied, "erm just..."

"Did the both of you play for the entire night?"

"Aniyo hyung."

"Then?"

Jungkook quickly interrupted our conversation by saying, "I saw what the two hyungs were doing yesterday! V hyung were on top of Jimin hyung and-"

"Yah Kookie!!" I shouted and threw light punch at the maknae who was sitting behind me. 

"We are just too tired because of the hectic schedule these days," I explained, and immediately attempted to change the subject, "by the way hyung, did you bring the seaweed soup with you?"

"Ahhh aniyo."

"Wae??"

"I tried it this morning and it tasted horrible. I guess there's something wrong with the recipe umma gave me."

"Ahhh I see," I replied as a smirk formed on my face.