Chapter 14: A Match Made In Hell

Day: 1.
Time: 11:30.
Location: Classroom A.
Status: Free Time.

Chizuki Hanata, Kaito Fujioka, Naomi Yukimura and Shinichi Asano all slouched on chairs in Classroom A, almost ready to go to the theatre. The wall had a yellow pattern, and the lighting was bright. 3 rows of panel lighting lit up the room. All of the chairs were neatly tucked into the desks, and the blackboard read 'Reality isn't everything'

Chizuki sat up. "Hey! Look, it's almost 12. When should we go?" He asked, clearly worried. "I suppose 10 minutes before 12, just to be sure?" Said Shinichi, also staring at the door. "Well, if it's in the theatre, then what does that suggest?" Fumbled Kaito. "A... Play? Movie? I don't know..." Muttered Naomi, blushing. Shinchi saw her blush upon speaking to Kaito, and smirked. "Hey, uh, Chizuki? Do you think you could help me find where the gym is?" He said, resisting the urge to grin. Chizuki also noticed her blush, and knew what Shinichi really meant. "Oh! Ha ha! Sure, follow me.." He replied, grabbing Shinchi's uniform sleeve and darting out of the room, silently laughing.

"Hahaha, that was clever. A little bit of matchmaking, eh?" Chizuki grinned, and Shinichi smiled. "Well, Naomi has caused a lot of problems today, so it's only natural that she is distracted by love, don't you agree?" He said, still smiling. "Of course! Ok," he whispered. "Let's spy on them!" He giggled...

Naomi stared at her sleeves, face blushing and an uneasy smile. Kaito fixed his blue hair to the side, and began. "So uh... Would you mind if we went to the theatre together? I hope that's okay with you, right?" He said, making eye contact. Naomi looked at him. "S-sure!" She blushed even harder. Naomi was in love, and now she was a different person. "So uh, tell me about your talent!" He asked, curious. "Well. I, uh, I've been in a lot of movies. I normally feature in romance movies. What about you?" She smiled, becoming more comfortable. "Actually, being the Lucky Student, I was picked at random. I'm not famous like you guys, but it doesn't mean I don't have talent. I like to dance, and sing." He said, checking the clock in he room. 11:45. Kaito immediately stood up. "It's almost time. Do you want to go now?" "Sure. Let's go."

Chizuki and Shinichi, giving one last smile, high fived and ran away. Mission complete.

A/N ~ Hey everyone! So there's gonna be 1 finial scene before the long awaited midnight surprise, and it's gonna be another yaoi ship xD Thank you for reading! ^_^