Chapter 10: An Encounter Outside The Theatre

Time: 10:07
Location: Outside the Theatre
Status: Free Time

Nana Takeda, Kenji Nakano, Kaito Fujioka and Shinichi Asano all gather around a large door, reading "Theatre"

"Eh? It won't budge! I think it's locked..."  Kaito tried, brushing back his blue hair. "Perhaps Moneko locked it so we won't see what will happen at midnight? I don't know." Shinichi tried, turning away to watch his back. Loud footsteps approached. "Shh- Do you hear that? Spunds like running." said Nana, looking in the direction of the hall. It was Moneko, running on his stubby feet, arms extended making him look like an airplane. "DINGDINGDING!!! You've all stumbled upon a lil' something! The THEATRE!!!" He boomed. "Too bad it's closed! Not gonna be open till tonight, remember?" He said, bending at the waist and placing his paw on his chin. "Why have you gathered us all here? What purpose do we serve to you?" Shinichi asked, barging in front of the others to fave Moneko. "OH MYYYY!! I just remembered! I don't speak English! HAAAHAHAHAHAH!!! I'll be off then! Cya all later tonight here!" It said in a mello tone, before racing off into the other direction.

Kenji:  "I don't like this. Not one bit. I want to go home. I want to see my family! Why are we even here?"

Kaito puts his hand on Kenji's shoulder.

Kaito:  "We all do. It's not looking like the best of times right now, but we all have to be brave. We all have to stick together and pull through. Otherwise, I'm sure we'll fall right into the grasp of who ever is controlling that fiendish cat."

Nana:  ".... I'm going to explore. I want to try and find a way out..."

Exit Nana Takeda.

Kenji:  "Hmm... Well... What should we do? Explore? Talk? I wouldn't mind getting to know my classmates, if it is to mean we are stuck here."

Kaito:  "Good idea. We could do both actually! C'mon! Let's look around!"

Kaito and Kenji leave to explore.