Chapter 3: Meet the Despairs

Content with the easiness of my first task, I decided to introduce myself to the person closest to me, a tall and beautiful girl with flowing purple hair, and a wool jumper and a skirt. "Hi there! My name is Yuzuki. Yuzuki Takahashi, pleased to meet you" I greeted, offering my hand. The girl accepted gracefully. "Morning! What a bizarre creature Moneko is, huh? My name is Kimiko Yoshida, I'm a famous blogger!"

Kimiko Yoshida
Super High School Level Blogger

"Wow! That's super cool! I've actually read your blog, but I never knew what you looked like!" "I've heard of you too! You're an attorney, correct?" "Yes, that's correct." "Well, I don't like incomplete homework, so I best be talking to someone else, it was nice talking to you!" Kimiko waved, before walking off. I'm not offended at all, it was our assignment after all...

A friendly looking girl with orange hair approached me, "Sorry for making this rushed, but I have to be quick about all of this, I feel like 30 minutes isn't enough time to get to know 15 other students, so I'll talk more once this is over. My name is Nana Takeda, art is my hobby!"

Nana Takeda
Super High School Level Artist

I recorded this, and told the fretting girl my name, and she darted off to the next person. "She seems anxious.." I muttered

Name after name was recorded in my e-handbook. Here's what I finally got within 30 minutes, well, a quick summary:

"I don't particularly care for friendship. I'm just here to practice my sport skills."

Orochi Kitagawa
Super High School Level Olympian

"It's an honour to meet you, Miss Takahashi. I am Reiko Okumura, my talent has something to do with my kimono. Did you guess?"

Reiko Okumura
Super High School Level Geisha

"You look disgusting. What are you even wearing?!" [Note to self ~ stay away from this one]

Naomi Yukimura
Super High School Level Actress

"I wonder do they have a racing track here. I'd love to keep up my lap times!"

Chizuki Hanata
Super High School Level Racer

"Don't mind that Naomi girl, you're clothes are wonderful. I make all of my own clothes, if they have a sewing machine here, want me to make you something?"

Misaki Kojima
Super High School Level Designer

"Let's just hope for an anime facility here... I want cake now..."

Hideki Ryuga
Super High School Level Otaku

"If you have any injuries, I'm here to help!"

Shinichi Asano
Super High School Level Doctor

"My enthusiasm for this wonderful opportunity is almost as great for my love of plants!"

Azami Akiyama
Super High School Level Botanist

"I don't even think I could have made something as wild as Moneko!"

Kenji Nakano
Super High School Level Inventor

"Something seems off.... Nevermind..."

Kira Kimoto
Super High School Level DJ

"Well, I don't have much talent. Sorry if that bugs you. I was chosen at random"

Kaito Fujioka
Super High School Level Lucky Student

"Well if it ain't my old rival! How are you Yuzuki?"

Reisuke Mori
Super High School Level Prosecutor

"Uhhhh... H-hi... I'm sorry.. I-Im.. So n-nervous... Ignore m-me... Please..."

Tsubaki Kimura
Super High School Level ???

With all the students profiles successfully in my e-handbook, I decided to introduce myself. "Everyone, my name is Yuzuki Takahashi, attorney."

Yuzuki Takahashi
Super High School Level Attorney

With the completion of the student section on the e-handbook, Moneko sprouted from under the podium once again. "Glad to see you're all getting along so well! But... All good things must come to an end. I have some news for you all! Some.. Very... Special... News..." Moneko announced, and we stood confused. "What is it?" Kaito asked. Moneko paused...
...
.....

......
...
..
.
"UPUPUPU!!!" Moneko laughed hysterically.

To Be Continued