"Listen here Gordon. You don't know me, you don't know my boys. You don't know what we are capable. I could be lazing around at home but no I chose to come here. Either appreciate it or fuck off to another country. One on the other side of the world please. Cause if you piss me off.... Well let's just say your gonna have seemed to disappear off the face of the earth" I said touching the stuff on her desk and finally making eye contact.

She nodded her head and grabbed her stuff leaving the room.

"Right boys seeing as our teacher seems to have left us. I think we should leave" I said laughing as they joined in.

We left the class and headed towards the front doors of the school to leave for lunch.

"That names gonna stick around for a while now" I said laughing as we walked though the hallways.

"Well the lost boys is a legit name for us seeing as it does kinda reflect on our pasts" Jacob said and we agreed.

"Well then lost boys, let's go" I chuckled opening the doors.

-end of the school-

We decided to go home and order some pizza with delivery.

"Jacob your picking it up today." Daniel said Putting the phone down.

"Whatever man" he replied grabbing his keys to go onto the normal road.

We don't like people knowing where we live, even though we have the biggest house in the whole country. When we order food we get the delivery to an empty road around 20 minutes from the mansion.

After a good 25 minutes Jacob was back with the food. Thank god he used the bike.

"Boys I've been thinking and I reckon nows the time to get revenge on George for Matt's death." I said after we all finished our food, all the boys nodded in agreement.

"And I've got the perfect idea" I smirked.

"We are going to kidnap his daughter" I replied with a smile.

"As in Amy, Amy Parker?" Mikey asked and I nodded my head.

Amy's POV

I woke up at 5 am and changed into my black Nike running shorts, black Nike sports bra and black and white Nike trainers. I grabbed my water bottle and my black Nike sports bag and filled it with my outfit.

A pair of black skinny jeans which are ripped at the knee, my white Nike cropped jumper with the black Nike tick on it and my white high top Nike Air Force 1's.

What can I say? I hate it when my brands clash. I only wear certain brands.

I grabbed my keys and left the house after eating some cereal and kissing my mum goodbye.

As soon as I reached my high-school I put my stuff by the bleachers and began running.

I ran around the track at my fastest speed 15 times. After that I had a quick drink.

I then proceeded to go to the field in middle of the track and did 100 push ups followed by 100 sit ups. I then did the plank for 10 minutes and then got up to do 150 star jumps.