-45 Minutes Later-

Diggy and I got out of the bumper cars and came out laughing. I was laughing so hard; I almost peed my pants. Diggy’s face was hilarious; I basically bumped into him several times. His whole arm was swollen and to me it was funny.

“Look, I’m sorry for laughing but you have to admit that shit is funny.” I said.

“Yea, whatever.” Diggy said rolling his eyes.

“Come on; let’s go have some more fun.” I said running over to the water gun game.

~Diggy~

I had to admit being with Unique was kind of fun. I feel like I can do everything and anything with her around. So I just wanted to have fun and be independent for one day. Before I go back to school tomorrow.

“Come on! I have a spot for you.” Unique said pointing to the seat next to her.

“Okay.” I said running over to her.

“You ready for me to beat you.” Unique said.

“Yea right, like I’m going to let that shit happen.” I said.

“On your mark, get set, GO!” the employee said.

Unique and I squirt our water guns into the holes. We had to see who will get the most water in the tank in one minute. Then I heard the buzzard go off. Turns out your nigga was the winner. The employee gave me a stuffed bear. The look on Unique’s face was priceless. But she felt sad that she lost of course.

“Here take this.” I said handing her the bear.

“Why are giving me this?” Unique asked.

“I wanted you to have it.” I said.

“But you’ve earned it.” Unique said.

“It’s okay.” I said.

“Okay if you say so.” Unique said accepting the gift.

“Okay, you want to get something to eat.” I asked.

“Sure.” Unique said.

Unique and I walked to the food court and ate some food. For the rest of our time at the carnival we talked about everything you can possibly thing of. Expect for our parents and other stuff. To be honest, I was having a good time with Unique. I feel my feelings for Unique getting stronger and stronger. The carnival was closing and we had to leave and so was Unique and I’s friend date. I didn’t want her to leave and to leave me.

“Unique you want to go a party with me?” I asked.

“A party? With you?” Unique said.

“It’ll be fun.” I said.

“I don’t know about that idea.” Unique said.

“Oh come on; don’t tell me you’re being pussy right now.” I said.

“I am not!” Unique shouted.

“So are you coming or not?” I asked again.

“Okay I’ll come; but I have to get changed first.” Unique said.

“Duh.” I said.

Unique and I left the carnival and started walking back home. When we came across our houses; we went our separate ways and went inside to change. I took a shower. Then I wore my black and white skull t-shirt, black jeans, snapback and Jordan retro 9’s. I sprayed cologne and hurried downstairs. I went across the street and waited for Unique. It felt as if we were about to go on a date.