Lauren brought her mouth to Camila's chest, depositing small kisses around her breasts, then trailing them up to one of her nipples. She sucked and licked with want, driving Camila insane.

"Lauren fucking Christ!" Camila whispered loudly.

Lauren looked up questioningly.

"Just fuck me already!" Camila angrily said.

Lauren smirked, she pushed herself back and pulled off her own shirt. Camila's eyes were glued to Lauren's breasts as the taller Latina removed her bra.

"You're so fucking hot..." Camila widened her eyes.

Lauren pecked the brunette's lips before getting off the bed and removing Camila's sweatpants.

She deposited small kisses along Camila's inner thigh, causing Camila to bite down on her lip again to suppress a moan.

Once Lauren pulled away, she looked over at her drawer and smirked when she thought of something.

She walked over to the table and opened the drawer, picking up a small device.

"W-what's that?" Camila nervously asked.

Lauren walked over to the brunette, laying her back down onto the bed to make her comfortable.

She got on top of Camila, straddling the smaller girl.

Lauren looked down at the device and pushed a small button on the side, "you okay with this?" Lauren asked, showing Camila the vibrator she held.

Camila nervously swallowed and nodded.

Lauren licked the tip of the device, before pulling down Camila's panties and circling the device on her clit.

"Fuck!" Camila shouted accidentally.

Lauren let out a giggle at the girl's slip up.

Once Lauren had seen Camila hold on tightly to the bedsheets, she removed the device and moved down Camila.

She brought her face between the girl's thighs, forcing her tongue into the brunette's entrance.

Camila let go of the bedsheets and held onto Lauren's hair instead, causing Lauren to feel herself grow more wet.

She moved her tongue around, hearing moan after moan come out of Camila's mouth.

Before the brunette had come undone, Lauren removed her tongue and pressed her lips against Camila's.

Camila used the opportunity to push her hand down Lauren's panties.

She slipped a finger into the girl's entrance, pumping in and out to only feel the small kissing become deeper.

Lauren pushed her knee up to Camila's front, causing the brunette to moan in her mouth.

"Fuck Camila," Lauren let out, bringing her head into the crook of the brunette's neck.

Lauren slipped a finger inside the girl, both of them battling with the moans that wanted to escape their mouths.

"I'm gonna.." Lauren groaned.

"Me too," Camila let out.

And at the same time, the two came undone, causing Lauren to collapse on top of the brunette.

After moments of silence, Lauren kissed Camila's cheek then looked at her, "so let's talk," she laughed.

____________

Dinah's POV

Downstairs, everyone was getting along. The group of them had decided to play some party games.