Stiles - I Love You

Hey hey hey..do you guys have a preference whether I write in second or third person?

"I'm just a little bit in love with you a lot." Stiles blurted out in an incredibly awkward way. His sentence was all jumbled and confusing but it made sense to you. And that was all that mattered. His declaration of love continued as the minutes passed. "When I first met you, your smile drew me in and made me wonder what could have possibly made you smile so brightly. But it was your eyes that captured me. It was the (Y/E/C) of your eyes that entranced me. And as cheesy as it is, to me, they were the windows to your soul. My many days spent staring inside filled me with happiness. And I promise to keep the secrets you've let slip through your mouth as you spoke with joy of your many dreams and shakily told of your fears. I love the way your laughter rings out in a crowd like the chiming of church bells..well your laugh actually sounds more like- well that's not important." Stiles smiled at the remembrance of your laugh. "Stiles I-"
"Wait wait, I'm not finished, trust me, it's a lot more romantic of you let me finish." You nodded. "And I like how you eat your macaroni and cheese. The way you start giggling when you realize cheese is dripping down your chin. And I love how you put your hair in a messy bun, but then try to make sure it's still presentable. I like how the sun touches your skin and makes you look even more angelic than you usually do. I love everything about (Y/N), and I never ever want this, want us, to end. I love you." His normal awkward self disappeared in that moment, and he put his hands on the small of your back and guided you towards him. Pressing his forehead against yours, he slowly moved in for a kiss. Your noses gently rubbed against each other's, and he whispered, "Can I?" as you nodded. He gently pressed his lips against yours, making it last as long as he could.

I hope you enjoyed this short imagine.