Liam Imagine - Scary Movie, Scarier Scott

Liam and you have been a couple for about a month now. He was over at your place for an at home movie night. You chose a scary movie because you knew even though they scared Liam just as much as they did you, he'd try to act brave so he could "protect" you, and of course you'd go along with it because you thought it was the cutest thing in the world.

The two of you were sitting side by side on the couch, your left leg placed over his right and his arm draped lazily over you, while your head rested on his shoulder. The scariest scene in the movie, the one that never failed to give both of you nightmares, had just begun. He brought you closer to him and tried to comfort you, "It- it's okay. None of this is real. It's just a movie. Plus I could totally take them for you if you needed."

You looked up at him and seeing the obvious fear in his eyes you began to laugh. Stunned he looked at you. "What's so funny?" He gave you a questioning look.

"Aha- it's just that AHAHAHAA- sorry. As cheesy as it is to say this, you look so adorable when you're scared."

"I'm not scared." He pouted like a 7 year old.

"Liam, it's okay." You laughed again, "We don't have to finish the movie."

"Then what are we going to-"

Before he could finish, you pressed your lips against his. He pushed you away. "Wait, what about Scott?"

Being a part of Scott's pack, he was like an older brother to you. When Scott bit and turned Liam, his first instructions to him were to stay away from you. After practically having to beg him, Scott agreed to let you two date, but he was still a bit overprotective. "Scott doesn't tell me what to do."

Liam simply shrugged at your comment and resumed kissing you. After a bit you eventually ended your make out session and rested beside each other.

-

"(Y/N), Liam, get up!" Someone was shaking you. Slowly you opened one eye at a time and saw before you a slightly amused, but otherwise, very angry, Scott.

"Scott? What're you doing?"

"I should be the one asking you two that." He glared at the person beside you, Liam. You shot up and nearly fell off the couch. Thankfully, Liam still had his arm around your waist. Liam awoke.

"Uh.." He rubbed his eyes. "Hey, (Y/N), what's up?" Then he saw Scott. He made eye contact with you and you both hurriedly jumped up and yelled, "Nothing!"

Giving the pair of you a death stare, Scott spoke, "Explain yourselves."