Theo Imagine - New Kid (part 2)

It had been a month since Theo came to your school. Despite your first encounter, you two had become as close as two people..er..werewolves could be. Both of you had an, unnaturally strong connection to each other, you could almost say it was, supernatural. It wasn't completely platonic though. You had feelings, beyond those of friendship for him. It wasn't one sided though, because he liked you as well. He always smelled a little nervous, but never the less, excited to see you, no matter how calm and suave he acted.

You were walking home with Theo one day, when he picked you up, bridal style, and began to spin like a maniac. Caught off guard, you shrieked, before yelling at him to set you down. He didn't, and continued to spin, before losing his balance and tumbling onto the grassy ground. You got up first, brushed yourself off, and offered him a hand. He took it, before a small smirk bedazzled his flawless face. He tugged on your hand, pulling you back to the ground, and on top of him.

"You idiot! I hate you."

He gave you a goofy smile. "Quite the opposite actually, or at least, that's what your rapidly beating heart tells me."

You rolled your eyes. "Shut up you cocky asswipe-" you were cut of by his lips against yours. Time slowed, and your stomach burned. His lips parted from yours, and you let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding.

"You were saying?" Theo's face mocked you.

"Theo? (Y/N)?"

You both turned to greet the two voices that rang behind you. Wide eyed and mouth open, your friends gaped at you.

"Uhh.." Theo rolled away from you and the two of you struck your most casual (not very casual) poses.

"Aha..we were..practicing CPR." You gave em your most convincing tone of voice.

"Yeah. She's good at giving CPR..she was..teaching me."

"Okay well see you tomorrow aha aha..bye." Getting yourself off the ground, you pulled Theo up this time and dragged him away, leaving your two friends with the most bewildered look on their faces.