Liam Imagine - You Mean a lot to Me

Do you guys like me writing in third person(he/she/him/her/they)? Or would you rather second (using the word you)? Please vote and comment, thank you!
Also, to everyone that added this to their reading lists or libraries or have liked or commented, thank you!
Requests are accepted.
Also (Y/C) stands for you choice in this.
-
"I don't understand what you're trying to say??"

"Listen (Y/N), I'm not saying you aren't strong-"

"That's EXACTLY what you're trying to say!"
(Y/N)'s voice resonated through the empty warehouse they ended up in after yet another encounter with the Dread Doctors.

"They're DANGEROUS!"

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?! YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M RISKING??"

"WHAT ABOUT ME?! YOU KNOW WHAT IM RISKING WHEN YOU COME WITH US? I'M RISKING YOU, IM RISKING THE ONE THING THAT I LOVE MORE THAN MOST ANYTHING ELSE!"

" LIAM I-" She took a breath. "Liam, I can fend for myself. I'm not your stereotypical damsel in distress!" Flustered, she defensively splurted out what she could say as clearly as she could say it. "I know you get worried, and I know you care about me, but you've got to understand that your girlfriend is badass (y/c) *werewolf, coyote, kitsune, banshee, human whatever* who can fend for herself."

"I'm sorry. Look, I just don't want anything bad to happen to you.

"I know, I know. Just please don't be so overprotective? As much as I love you, I can't sit around doing nothing, not while you guys are out there kicking butt."

Liam laughed brightly. Such a sound seemed so out of place in a time of such terror.

"I'll do my best to stay safe, don't worry." (Y/N) said.

Liam grabbed (Y/N) gently by the arm and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"You mean a lot to me, you know that?"

She laughed lightly, "I know."