Chapter 15

I watched the Hybrid chew on Natalie's arm. She screamed in pain. They didn't seem to notice me.

I stood there, frozen. I couldn't move. My feet were stuck to the ground. Fear struck me. The Hybrid probably sensed my presence because he turned his head and glanced at me.

I felt a chill down my spine. Natalie looked at me too.

"Avril?" Her voice was so weak I could barely hear it.

The Hybrid took his fangs out of Natalie's arm and lunged toward me. I tried to move but failed.

He knocked me down to the ground. He was on top of me.

"How lucky, I get two meals tonight," he smirked. A whimper escaped my lips.

"Aw, are you scared?" He paused. "You should be."

He grabbed me face and leaned down. He was trying to bite my neck.

No! I can't lose!

I swiftly kicked him in the gut. He groaned and released my face. I punched his stomach and got up.

"You little brat!" He yelled. A black sword appeared in his left hand.

I summoned my scythe and stood in a battle stance. He jumped toward me and I blocked his sword with my scythe.

I struggled to hold up my scythe. I kicked his shin as hard as I could and keep my balance at the same time.

He winced a little and I swung my scythe up and cut off his left arm. Blood started spewing out of it. It was gruesome.

He screeched but still tried to attack me again. His sword grazed against my right hip. It wasn't cut deep but still hurt a bit. 

He bent down and kicked my leg, causing me to fall back.

He stood in front of me and I scooted back a little. I tried to stand but was fell back down when he stabbed my stomach.

Blood retched out of my mouth. Ugh! This hurt so much! I started gasping for air.

He smiled evilly and was about to strike again.

"No," I huffed. I tried to hit him with my scythe but he jumped back about 10 feet. I couldn't reach him.

When my scythe hit the concrete a something black came out of it. I felt it. It felt so dark. So evil. It looked like a black aura. It moved really quickly.

The Hybrid's eyes widened. The black thing shot toward him and hit him. It slashed his whole body in half. There was a red bloody line as if indicating where the half of his body was.

His body split in half showing his organs. I tried so hard not to puke.

But what was that? That black thing felt so powerful and evil! What was it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is pretty short, but I hope you enjoyed this(to whoever reads my story)

Please vote, comment, and fan! 

P.S. If you would like, could you help me pick a cast that fits the description of my characters? If you want me to remind you of their description, just send me a private message and give me some suggestions, thanks!