Chapter 3

So yea um I only have 1 fan and she's like childhood friend, but this just means I need to work harder!! :D And I'm not used to writing stories so this is kinda hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you did that!" Audriana smacked my shoulder where my wound was. I winced a little."Oops, sorry," she apologized.

"I don't know why I did it, ok?" I replied. She was talking about the incident with Claire.

"What's worse is that you killed her brother, so she'll probably try to kill you," she muttered.

"No shit, Sherlock," I said. She glared at me and I gave her an innocent look.

We were walking around Hell Court. Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around me like they were going throw me. I immediately thought it was Claire. I elbowed the person in the stomach, grabbed one of their arms and swung them in front of me.

"You're not gonna kill me, bitch!" I yelled. But it wasn't Claire. It was my friend Kyle. He looked like he was in pain.

"Ow," he said sarcastically. He got up and started patting his short, chocolate brown hair. His sky blue eyes looked into my dark blue eyes.

"Oh, hey Kyle," I said.

"So I heard you attacked an Angel," he smirked. He had high cheekbones and a nice muscular build.He grabbed a strand of my hair and examined it."She burned your hair." He was looking at it intently."So, you hurt me and you don't apologize?"

"You shouldn't have tried to go ninja on me then." I pulled away so he was no longer touching my hair.

"Hey guys, don't ignore me!" Audriana said. I forgot she was with us. Then I felt someone hugging my legs. I looked down and my little sister Amy. She was smiling up at me. Clearly she was excited to see me.

"Big sister!" She exclaimed cheerfully. She had the same eye color I had. Her blond hair was straight with a blue headband on her head. I smiled at her. She was so adorable.

"Hey," I smiled happily. She's the only one who can make me smile like that. She hugged me really tight.

"Big sis can you help me train today?" She asked. I nodded at her and she had mote happiness on her face. Just then my brother, Jake, came in.

"My little sister is attacking people, that's just great," He sighed. I looked at Amy.

"Amy, who did you attack?" I asked. She looked at me, confused.

"I was talking about you, Avril," Jake patted my head. He walked up to Audriana and kissed her. Great they're gonna make out.

"Come on, let's go," I said to Amy dragging her away as she watched Jake and Audriana in awe. I heard Kyle chuckle.

"We gotta go to a meeting, remember?" Kyle said.

"Hey Kyle, can you take Avril to a Medic? She has a wound," Audriana asked.

" Sure," Kyle replied, grabbing my hand and taking me to a Medic.

~~~

We were in the Court Room. It was a big room where they announce things to us. I sat in my seat between Amy and Kyle, who was sitting a little too close to me. The seats were like ones in church. The were long and made of wood.Then Midus, the head Devil came up to the microphone.

"Thank you for coming to this meeting," he said clearing his throat. "Today's meeting is very important. We have discovered that there is a new risk to society. They are beings that are very similar to us. But they kill and will expose us to the world. They hold a great threat to every being. They are called Hybrids. They contain both devil and angel DNA. They are created by either Devils taking Angel DNA or Angels taking in Devil  DNA. There are reports that say humans can turn into Hybrids too, by taking in Devil and Angel DNA. But it doesn't matter how they are made I just don't want any of you to turn into Hybrids. But they are our enemies and we must rid them of this world no matter what," he explained. "Any questions?"