Chapter 17

Yay! My Ipod situation is now fixed! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Avril~

"Chester?"

Chester was standing right in front of me. His black hair was messy and his red eyes shined brightly.

"Hello Avril," he said.

He always appears right when I need him. I opened my mouth to speak. He held up his finger as if telling me to wait.

"You have more questions?" He asked, annoyed.

I nodded. He sighed. He made a motion with his hand telling me to ask my questions.

"Okay, so I was fighting a Hybrid, I tried to hit him with my scythe but he moved back. Then my scythe hit the ground and this black thing came out of it. It cut his body in half! I don't know what it was, but it was so evil!"

Chester's eyes widened.

"I've never heard of anything like that," he replied. He put his hand to his chin.

"You really don't know? I thought you would," I gasped. I didn't get much answers from him the last time I saw him.

But I wanted to know what that was so badly!

"Are you serious that you don't know?" I asked. I didn't know Chester that well, so I couldn't tell if he was lying or not.

"I'm serious," he responded with a serious face. I stared at him, to see if he showed any signs of lying, but his face stayed the same. "I feel like an idiot because I don't know anything about this."

"Oh." Was all I had to say.

"I'll have to look into this, I'll do some research. I'll find out what it is, I promise," Chester said, he sounded really serious.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry I'm not really helping right now. I'm probably wasting your time with this dream," he said.

Not any help? He has helped me a lot! Hell, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to have a second chance at life!

"No! You're a big help to me! If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here right now!" I exclaimed.

"You know, if it weren't me, then you would have met another Rebirther," he stated.

Oh yeah, that's right.

"But still, maybe they would have been mean to me or something!" I attempted to make him feel better, but that sounded pretty lame.

He smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks, I can tell that you're trying to make me feel better," he whispered into my ear. I felt shivers go done my spine.

Then I remembered about when Chester had kissed my forehead. I slowly moved away from his embrace.

"Hey, why did you kiss my forehead last time?" I asked directly.

" 'Cause I felt like it," he replied.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep."

So much for getting another answer from him.

"I'm gonna have to leave now," he muttered. I didn't want him to leave again. I wish he could live on Earth.

"Okay, bye," I said.

"I'll come see you again," he smiled. I smiled back and Chester disappeared.

I woke up on one of the beds in the infirmary. I looked around.

My eyes met a worried looking Kyle.