“Bruh, who’s your mom talking to downstairs?” Ty asked.

“I don’t know.” I said sounding careless.

“Want to go check it out?” Ty asked.

“Whoever it is it’s probably for mom anyways.” I said.

“You probably right. Besides who said that there was any cute girl downstairs?” Ty said.

“Yea whatever man.” I said laughing.

~Unique~

Mom and I were meeting the new neighbor. They were talking about everything you could possibly think of. From fashion to politics and I was getting bored. I guess Mrs. Simmons could tell cause she saw the expression on my face.

“Unique, if you’re getting bored of our conversation; then you can go meet my son.” Mrs. Simmons said.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” I asked concerned.

“Yea it’s okay. It’s upstairs, down the hall, last door on you left.” Mrs. Simmons said.

“Go ahead honey. If you need anything just come back downstairs.” Mom said.

“Okay I will. Thanks.” I said getting up from my seat.

I walked up the stairs slowly and ended straight in the hall. Slowly and creepily, I started walking down the hall. Then I came upon the door that Mrs. Simmons told me about. I knocked on the door and no answer. Second knock no answer. Third knock no answer. This was going to be my last time knocking on the door. I knocked on the door again and some guy answered it.

“Well, hello beautiful.” The guys said.

“Hi I came here to meet Mrs. Simmons son.” I said.

“He’s not here at the moment. But what can Ty do for you?” Ty said.

“Nothing if you keep speaking to me like you are a fucking creep.” I said walking in the room.

“Oh okay that’s how you feel shawty.” Ty said.

“Whatever.” I said.

Then I heard the door opened and that was probably Mrs. Simmons son. I got to say that nigga look sexy as hell. His face was so attractive and I didn’t know what to say. But I knew that I had to keep my calm and act like I didn’t notice.

~Diggy~

I walked back in my room and saw Ty with some chick. I didn’t know who that bitch was but I had to be honest; she looked sexy as a motherfucker. But I remembered that I had a girlfriend and snapped out of my thoughts.

“Who the hell is this?” I said pointing.

“This is………” Ty started out.

“I’m Unique.” Unique said.

“Well hi. What are you doing here?” I said.

“Your mom wanted me to meet you. My mom and I just moved across the street from you.” Unique said.

“So what!?! You act like I give a shit about you and your family.” I said rudely.

“What the fuck is your problem?” Unique said.

“Look chick, I don’t even know who you are. And why should I give a shit about what kind of person you are? So could you please get out of my room?” I said pointing to the door.