Chapter Twenty-Three

Comenzar desde el principio

She let out a small laugh. "Alright alright. We can go on one of our best friend dates! We've haven't had one in awhile!"

"Yes! Sounds great."

We got up from our seats and walked off of the bus, quickly grabbing our stuff from Mr. Smith. We entered the small hotel and waited in the lobby as Mrs. Coleman got our room keys.

For a very old, small hotel, it was actually really beautiful.

Mrs. Coleman came back with our room keys, handing each of us a room key. "Okay, so do you wanna change and freshen up before going or do you want to just leave our stuff in our room and go straight there?" Lianne questioned, as we entered the elevator.

"Let's just leave our stuff in our room and go straight there. I'm hungry and I honestly don't want to wait any longer." I responded.

"Okay."

"What about us?" I heard Chase ask.

Lianne and I turned our attention to both Chase and Sean. I just realized that they were both here.

Oops.

"Oh-uh. I don't know. I actually want to spend the day with my best friend. I hope you guys don't mind." Lianne answered.

I watched as Sean nudged Chase. Chase looked at him and nodded, like he just remembered or realized something. "That's fine. We can chill in the room for awhile, at least until they come back and then we can plan something." Sean said.

What was that about?

We all got off of the elevator, once the doors opened. "We'll see you two later." Lianne said, as me and her walked to our room. "Yep. Alright, see you guys."

Lianne slid the card and opened the door. Lianne looked over at me and grinned, as we entered the room. "I assume you want the bed next to the window?"

"You know me so well." I said, a smile present on my face. I carefully set my luggage down on my bed. "Ready to go?"

I turned to Lianne and nodded, quickly following her out the door. "Ana your birthday is tomorrow! Are you excited?" I sighed as we entered the elevator. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Ana you should be more excited! I mean, after all you will be turning eighteen, and you only turn eighteen once. Don't you remember how excited I was when I turned eighteen?"

"Yes, I do remember. You threw yourself a huge party. Kind of similar to the party Sean threw at his house," I pointed out.

"Well yeah, I can see why they were similar considering the fact that both were birthday parties."

"Wait. The party that we went to at Sean's house was his birthday party?"

"Yep," She responded, popping the 'p'.

"Wow so-" I stopped talking as I realized something. We began making our way out of the hotel. "So, I unknowingly gave Sean birthday sex."

She smirked, letting out a small laugh after. "I guess you did, and then you gave him a baby as a late birthday surprise."