"He wouldn't miss it for the world", she assures me, squeezing my hand. I cradle my baby bump and bite my lip. Brandon comes in, looking troubled. "Hey sweetie", Karen says.

"Um...hi", he whispers.

"What's wrong Daddy?" Blake asks.

"Karen can we talk outside for a moment", Brandon says. Karen looks worried, gets up and goes outside the room with Brandon. Since I have werewolf hearing I decide to listen in on their conversation. I know it's none of my business but the way Brandon said it makes me think there's something wrong.

"It's Darius", Brandon says. Darius, what's happened?!

"He isn't", Karen cries. A tear escapes my eye.

"No, don't worry, he's fine. It's just he's injured and I thought I should let you know. I didn't want to tell Myah because she'd get stressed out", Brandon says.

"Well we have to tell her sometime", she says.

"I know, we'll say it calmly. Once she knows he's alright, she'll be fine". Brandon and Karen come back in and smile at me. I wipe away the tear quickly. Karen comes over to me and hugs me.

"Aw honey, what's wrong?" she asks.

"I heard you guys talking, can I please see him?" I ask. Brandon and Karen look at each other.

"Are you sure, you might get upset when you see him", Brandon says.

"I'm sure. What happened?"

"Well Darius was fighting and we thought we won so we turned back into our human forms. But a werewolf attacked Darius from behind him. He's got a few cuts and bruises but he's going to be just fine". At least he wasn't that bad. Brandon shows me the door that leads into the room where Darius is. "Come here", Brandon says. He gives me a hug and wipes away the tears from my eyes.

"Thanks", I say.

"I'll be with Sylvester and Blake if you need me", he says. I nod and he smiles and walks away. I quickly calm myself down. He's okay Myah, just a few cuts, nothing to be too worried about. The main thing is he's alive. I gently open the door and find Darius on a bed with scratches and cuts all over him. He had lots of bandages on him.

"Hey baby", he says. I walk over to him slowly as I take in all his cuts.

"Darius", I whisper, tears shedding from my eyes.

"I'm sorry for getting you all upset darling. I shouldn't be stressing you out especially when you're going to pop at any moment". I let out a small laugh.

"Are you okay?" I ask, wiping the tears away.

"I'm fine baby, no need to worry". I give him a hug and he flinches. I pull back straight away.

"I'm so sorry", I say.

"It's fine. It's worth the pain". I smile and he hugs me.

*A few days later...*

Darius was allowed out from the injury room today. Sylvester and I visited him every day and it really cheered me up. If werewolves didn't heal fast he would have been in there for a few weeks. Darius holds my hand as we walk into the kitchen.

"You sit down in the living room and I'll get you something to eat", he says. I nod and sit down on the couch beside Savannah.

"Hey is Darius out?"?" she asks.

"Yeah, he's just getting me something to eat", I say.

"That's great. So how you feeling?"

"I'm good".