"Right do you want to help me get Mummy some food", Darius asks.

"Yes!"

"Alright, we'll be back soon baby", Darius says, kissing me on the cheek. Darius and Sylvester hold hands leaving the room. I decide to walk around the room and test my legs. I was able to walk without feeling faint, so far so good. Darius and Sylvester come back in.

"Whoa, hold on, what are you doing out of bed?" Darius asks.

"Please Darius, I don't want you making a fuss. I'm only walking", I say.

"But darling, I don't want you to hurt yourself. What if you get one of those pains again that Chase was talking about", Darius says.

"I won't, I've more strength now since I'm a werewolf. Please let me ."

"I know. Fine...BUT" Darius says. Damn I knew there'd be a but. "You have to stay on a couch or bed at all times".

"Okay", I agree. I take a hold of his arm and he leads me into the living room. Everyone and I mean everyone comes up and hugs me. Some of them I didn't even know because they were from the other packs, but it still felt nice to be loved.

"God Myah, don't scare us like that ever again", Dominic says, hugging me tight.

"I'll try", I promise. "Thank you", I say to Damon.

"It's fine Myah, I'll do anything for you and Darius", Damon says. I smile at him.

"So you're a werewolf now", Adam smiles. "Now you're really part of our pact and family."

"Guess so, it's going to be some getting used to", I smile back. I hear a bird squawk and turn my head to the direction I heard it come from. Is there a bird inside?

"That's outside. Since you're a werewolf you are better at smelling, hearing and seeing", Savannah says.

"And you're a lot stronger and faster", Dawn adds. This is definitely going to be a lot to get used too. And also turning into a wolf once a month. Fortunately I won't turn into a wolf until I've had the baby. I get one of those pains again and I bend over in pain.

"Lets sit you down", Darius says, helping me to the couch.

"What was that?" Karen asks with worry.

"Just a pain that she's going to be getting for the next two weeks. It's a side-effect from the change", Darius says, with concern all over his face. I smile at him to show I'm alright. He squeezes my hand.

"It's not hurting the baby is it?" I ask Chase.

"No they can't feel it", Chase assures us. Good. Life is finally back to our normal.

*Five weeks later...*

I was with Karen, Blake and Sylvester. I've gotten used to being a werewolf now, and I really like it. I was able to flit and it was so cool. Darius didn't like me flitting in case I hurt myself but the doctor said it was okay for pregnant werewolves to flit. Darius and the others were out fighting. A pack invaded earlier and I was dreading for Darius and the others to leave. But they promised to be safe and I knew they would. I only had three more weeks left until I see my little girl. I can't wait to see her.

"I'm going to miss you all when this war is over", Karen says.

"We'll still see you guys, we can visit", I assure her.

"I know, It's just I'm going to miss seeing you, Darius, and Sylvester every day." I smile at her. "And the little baby, when she's born."

"Any day now", I note and she smiles. "What if Darius is away fighting when I go into labour. I don't want him to miss the birth of his second child."