From Adrians Eyes

(Y/N) sure was tired last night. That's why I allowed her to sleep, instead of waking her to make her cook. She slept soundly last night and I'm sure she didn't wake up as early as she usually does.

I woke up before dawn, took a piece of bread and ham from the ice box and ate that before I left for my parlor. I walked most of the way, (Y/N) made me more human in that aspect. I used to never walk, now I do.

It's funny the little things that change about you when you're in love. If only I wasn't so curious as a child, if only I hadn't decided to look into her cinematic records. Now I can only wait.

(Y/N) has been through hell and back already, but sadly she will be put through more, and I only worry she won't be able to handle it on her own. As I thought and walked down the streets of London, the sun began to rise. It seemed so subtle. One minute it was dark out then slowly the sky turns to a pinkish colour.

How lovely. If only (Y/N) was here to share this with me. I continued on my way and unlocked my parlor, entering it and throw in wood into the fireplace. A cold day means I must keep the fire going or it will be freezing in here.

As soon as the flame caught I moved to the back of my parlor, putting on a pot for tea. I went through my daily routine of drinking tea and preparing for the bodies throughout the day. Clearing room for more coffins, obtaining lovely clothes for the corpses to be buried in, and placing all their lost belongings onto a small dresser to the side.

Once the sun rose I began prepping the bodies I currently had. Curling the women's long hair, setting each curl as precisely as possible, rubbing lipstick upon their lips, adjusting their dresses. The same thing over and over.

At 9, Scotland Yard brought me two fresh bodies. A young male, murdered, and an old woman, died of natural causes. As I investigated the body of the man, he had been stabbed multiple times in the chest, his clothes and face caked with his dried blood.

I grabbed my bucket and placed it at my side, unbuttoning the man's shirt. His bare chest was smooth, with the same greyish colour every dead body's skin had. Taking my knife, I cut along the man's wounds and pulled back the skin, revealing his insides. Blood was pooled there, so I took the towels stained red from the years, and I placed them in the blood to soak it all up.

Once the blood was soaked up as best as possible I tossed the towels in the bucket. Now I can get to the fun part. I took my little knife and began cutting out his internal organs and tossing them into the bucket. The foul odor of his innards filled my parlor. As soon as I had removed the internal organs I took a jar of my special embalming liquid and poured it into the body, using my hand to spread the liquid about the entire body.

Once it was set inside I took my suture and sewed the man up. His body was now closed up and soon the embalming liquid would be expanding to fill his body then it would form into a foamy substance to make it seem like he was still alive. I placed his body into the room sized ice box I had while I made his coffin.

His family requested a basic coffin so that's just what he got, a basic board coffin. I made it to fit his body and then I placed his body in it. I took some clothes his family sent and dressed him in them. His funeral would be tomorrow, so he would have to sit outside in the back for now.

I moved his heavy coffin outside and set it near my parlor, then returned inside to repeat the process with the woman. Towards the end of the day, around five o'clock the parlor door opened, revealing my lovely wife.

She was wearing in the same beautiful dress she had worn the day she first got tangled up with the reapers. That same black and white dress. She was holding a bag but she set it down at the door as she entered.

I greeted her at the door with a peck on the lips and a short hug. She returned the favour with the same.

"Once you're ready to leave, you're going to put on the suit I brought you and we are going out to dinner" she smiled at me.

"Ah that is right, it's our wedding anniversary. What are the arrangements for the children?" I asked her.

"They are with my father. He stopped drinking after he sobered up for the wedding" she replied. I smiled and picked up the bag by the door, and inside was the suit she had fitted for me the day we met again.

I took it to the back of the parlor to change and once I was in it I returned to (Y/N) waiting near a coffin. We both are wearing what we did on our first date, and she still looks as perfect as ever.

She took me to the same restaurant we had gone to our first date. This is our fourth year together and the whole date still felt as magical as the first time.

"Table for two please" (Y/N) said. I waited with a smile as the host checked the restaurant and came back.

"I'm sorry but it seems we have a full house tonight and simply cannot fit you in now" the host said.

"Excuse me sir, this is a yearly reservation under the name Crevan" I stated to him. He checked the little book he had at the podium and nodded before leading us to the same table we were at the first time.

"A yearly reservation? We've come here every year?" (Y/N) asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Every year for our anniversary" I stated. She blushed a little, probably because of her forgetting about it. Over dinner we spoke of our day, (Y/N) speaking of the children during the day, but I did not have anything to say due to my profession, so I just listened quietly.

After we ate we returned to her father's to take home Scarlett and Ian. They were tired and so was he. As soon as we got home they climbed straight into their beds and fell right to sleep. It was no surprise that (Y/N) did the same. I picked up the toys on the floor and put them away and cleaned a little before going to bed with (Y/N).

I don't have dreams anymore, but no wonder, my dream already came true. I'm here laying in bed with my lovely wife (Y/N). That's all I could ever want.

A/N
So the requests I got will go all in one story that I will post. It will be a book of Black Butler One-Shots. And I just have something to tell you guys. Last year at the beginning of the year I had a composition notebook and I had written a few fanfictions (or starts of them anyway) in there. Well just recently I found it in a pocket in my bookbag, and I started looking through it, it was pretty messed up from sitting in the rain in my bookbag but I could still read it. As I read I realized that that little old composition book was the beginning  of this fan fiction and another one I have published on here, and both have been kinda successful, and it just got a little emotional because the little ideas I had last year had sparked into bigger fanfictions such as this one and I'm just so proud. I now know how mothers feel when their babies grow up. My fanfictions are my babies. I just wanted to let you guys know how awesome it feels to know that a few pages I filled with a small idea last year has grown into a popular fanfictions and its all because of you guys who have stayed with me through this whole story and have read the chapters, and voted for your favourites, and commented, asking me to update, and now look where it is, 63k reads. I was excited when I reached 1k, but this is really amazing. Thank you all, I love you ❤️