No Way

"I think we should get you back to your house, you don't seem to be feeling too well" Angela said as she placed a hand on my back, urging me toward the direction of my house.

"Yeah, thanks Angela" I smile and allow her to lead me home. She takes me to my room and goes to my kitchen.

"You have absolutely no food in here but eggs and bread!" I giggle at her reaction.

"I normally eat out if you don't remember" she came back to my room.

"You stay right here, I'm going shopping for you and I hope you eat better after my trip" she says then she leaves. I lay in my bed, but it didn't feel right. My bed was the right size, the right amount of hardness, but the blanket didn't feel normal.

I reached over to my nightstand and picked up a book, flipping open the cover to a book of pictures. There was me and Angela. Angela and I. All the pictures were just us two.

"What picture was I picking up when I threw up at the photo parlor?" I dig through my dress and pull out a folded picture. I unfold it and I see me with someone else. A fold ended up right on their face so I couldn't identify who it was. "Is that my dad?" I look closer but the body doesn't seem right.

There was a loud knocking at the door that made me jump. I folded the picture back up and placed it back in the pocket of my dress. I climb out of bed and go to my door, opening it up to see a young man.

"Hello...?" He had silver hair. It seemed unrealistic but it seemed to fit his figure. He was breathing heavily but smiled when he saw me.

"(Y/N), there you are!" He said, opening his arms, approaching me in an attempt to hug me. I backed away from the strange man, assuming he was from the bar a few buildings down.

"Who are you, and how do you know who I am?" I say, backing up more as he stood in my doorway.

"It's me, Adrian, you know, your husband" he said, trying to sound convincing.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you, please get out of my house..." I reply timidly.

"But....(Y/N)..."his smile dropped and he turned around, stopping short of closing the door behind him.

"Evil angel...." He muttered before he finally closed the door. I sighed, relieved that he left willingly. I then thought to what he said.

"Husband? I'm not married...am I?" I rub my head. I had had a few flings with some guys I met at bars, but never married. I rub my thumb over my left ring finger, feeling an empty spot.

"There's no way I'm married"