I Love You

A few days later Adrian was back to his old self again. No scars or marks from the whipping, his hair as long as ever, and he giggled at every little thing. How I loved this man.

He was at the parlor today, trying to catch up on his work. I ha brought him lunch around noon and when I returned home began preparing dinner for when he came back. I chopped up carrots and onions and some meat I had bought at the market.

Throwing them into the pot I began thinking. I know that Adrian loves me, and he knows that I love him, but why don't we show it as often as normal couples? Is it because we're not human? For a while I've wanted to have children, ever since Riku stayed the night, but I've never told Adrian, and I've never wanted to admit to it myself.

Besides, what are the odds that the birth would be successful? With all the diseases going around the baby might not survive. And I'm not even sure Reapers and half Reapers can reproduce, I may be sterile.

My thoughts were interrupted by thin arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me into a hug.

"Hello my dear" he whispered into my ear. I stopped what I was doing and turned around, hugging him back.

"Hello" I replied. I stared at him, pushing his bangs away to look into his bright green eyes. He had his large grin as usual, and as usual, it was contagious.

I grinned back at him, and then I couldn't help myself. I had just been thinking about it, so I stood up on my toes and kiss him. It's crazy that this is only our second kiss, the first one was just to bind our marriage, so technically this was our first actual kiss.

He kissed me back and didn't miss a beat. Slowly I pulled away from his lips, feeling my face warm up. I felt embarrassed, even more so that I was embarrassed about this, so I looked down to hide my face. He let out a soft chuckle and used his fingers to lift my chin back up to look at him.

He leaned his face closer to mine and planted a soft kiss upon my lips, as if he were saying that it was okay to kiss. After a moment of hesitation I kissed him back, giving in to him.

Our lips parted after the long moment of bliss and I immediately turned back to the vegetables I was cutting up. I didn't want him to see the blush on my face.

His hands stayed stationary on my waist and I felt his steady breaths on the back of my neck. "I'm going to change out of these robes, I'll be right back" he told me before he let go and went back to our room.

I felt every muscle in my body ease out of its tenseness. I put some water int he pot with the vegetables and meat and then placed the pot over hot coals for it to boil. Now I had a few hours before it would be ready so I decided to read a book.

My bookshelf was in our bedroom so without thinking twice I opened the door and walked in. The first sight was shirtless Adrian. Though I had seen him shirtless before, this time I grew flustered.

I turned back to the door to leave, whispering an apology. Before I could reach the door handle Adrian had a hand wrapped around my wrist, keeping me in the room.

"Is there something wrong (Y/N)? You've been acting strange lately" he said to me. I turned to face him, keeping my eyes down.

"I-I'm fine, it's probably just a bug..." My eyes searched for something to keep my attention away from him, but instead of something to distract me from him, my eyes found something that made me even more embarrassed.

I could see a bulge through his pants, and even though I'm not a sex expert, I have a very good idea of what that means. My eyes widened and I covered them with my free hand. I let out a little squeak while I did so.

I stumbled backward until my back was against a wall and my eyes were covered with my hand. For a few moments I didn't hear Adrian move, then I heard the shuffle of his feet against the hardwood floor. He placed a hand on my shoulder and another on the hand covering my eyes.

Gently he pulled my hand away and my eyes found his. He didn't have a smile nor any hint of a grin. I could feel beads of sweat gathering on my forehead.

"You know what it means, right?" He asked me calmly. I slightly nodded as a response. He took another step closer, almost close enough for his erection to rub against my thigh.

I pressed my body against the wall, not sure what I was feeling. He moved his hand from my shoulder to my waist, and moved his other hand to my lower back.

"You want a child...are you willing to try for one?" He asked without any infliction in his voice. I gulped, this is a life changing choice that's on my shoulders. A choice that only gives you a few short seconds to answer.

I give a little nod and for a short moment I saw Adrian smirk. He reached a hand up to the back of my dress, untying it and loosening the lace that held it together. Soon the cloth that covered my body dropped to the floor.

I was feeling energized now, like I could do anything I wanted. I reached up and placed my hands on Adrian's cheeks, kissing him more roughly than I had before. He pressed his body against mine, sandwiching me between him and the wall.

I moved a hand to his pants that he wore under his robes and untied the string that held them up. Through his underwear I could feel the warmth of his member against my thigh. His lips moved from mine and down to my collar bone, not making any effort to be gentle about it.

He gripped me by the waist and pulled me over to the bed. He climbed over top of me with a wild look in his eyes. Over the course of a few minutes he continued kissing me and removed my undergarments.

His warm moist lips moved from my neck down to my breasts and eventually lower. I tangled my fingers in his long silvery hair, feeling better than I ever had before. He removed his underwear, giving his member the breathing room it needed. He looked me in the eyes with a slight smirk.

"Are you ready?" He asked, sounding a little out of breath.

"Mhm" my response came out as more of a moan than anything, but he still took it as a yes. I parted my legs to allow room for him and almost instantly I felt his warm, pulsing member enter me. I tried to contain my moans but they were just too loud to keep quiet.

He thrusted in and out of me, steadily growing faster and more rough, and with each thrust came a loud, girlish moan. The bet creaked with all the movement happening on it.

Adrian's last thrust inward he halted and I felt a warm liquid inside me. He pulled out and his penis was dripping with semen. I grasped the sheets as I panted, my legs still spread far apart.

Adrian moved to lay down next to me and kissed me. "I love you (Y/N)" he told me in between breaths. I took a deep breath.

"I love you too Adrian"