Children?

I was in the kitchen, washing dishes from dinner when I hear a faint knocking sound. I look around but see nothing so I think nothing of it. But then I hear it again.

"It's too late for anyone to want to deliver anything..." I say to myself as I dry my hands and walk towards the door. I open the door slightly to see a small boy's face.

"Hello? Can I help you?" I open the door more.

"Hi there! I was just lost and thought I'd ask you if I could stay the night?" He seemed very happy. He had a short haircut, with brown hair. He had a suit on which wasn't normal for young boys to wear casually.

"Where's your mother?" I ask concerned.

"She's not with me, I was out with my sister and brother when we got seperated. I was hoping to find them tomorrow morning" he replied, still cheerful.

"Come on in then. If you don't find them tomorrow I'm sure Adrian and I would be more than willing to help" I smile as I open the door for him. His smile was so bright it was hard to believe.

"Thank you miss!" He came in happily. To me it seemed so unrealistic for someone to be this joyful but apparently it was possible.

"Adrian~ we have company~" I call to Adrian from the doorway.

"A guest?" He came in from the living room.

"I'm Riku!" The boy smiles even more as he introduces himself.

"I'm Adrian" he smiled back as he leaned over to get a better look at the boy.

"And I'm (Y/N)" I state when I close the door. "Riku, are you hungry at all?"

"No thanks. I ate before we left" he giggled.

"Alright, you must be exhausted then. Let me take you to the guest bedroom?" I say as he follows me. "Adrian? Could you get some extra blankets?" Adrian nodded and went to our room to get extra blankets.

I took Riku to the guest bedroom and by the time he was tucked in he was fast asleep. He slept like a baby, which made me think of something. It made me think of having a child with Adrian. I blushed at the thought and shooed it away.

A/N

Okay, so I had kind of a brain fart and couldn't really think of something, but I ended up with this short chapter. Sorry :(. But if you can notice what anime Riku is from (FIRST) I will take a request for which way you want this story to go :D. Just something to make it interesting.