She's Evil

Angela returns, seemingly unsatisfied as she unpacked the groceries. She got me some milk, cheese, meats, and butter. She was mumbling stuff as she continued to put the food away.

"Damn reaper..." I heard her say. "He's going to ruin..."

"Angela?" I call to her.

"Yes?" She came to my room.

"What are you talking about? Did someone do something to you while you were out shopping for me?" She shrugged.

"Sort of, there was a man who reaped the meats out and he accidentally dropped it in some spices and I said he would ruin the dish I was prepared to make you"

"Oh, I must be going crazy then. I thought you were talking about an actual grim reaper" I sighed and she laughed at me.

"Go ahead and and get some sleep (Y/N), I'll prepare you a stew" I agree and settle in my bed. I soon drift off to dream land.

"What are you doing? We're going to be late!" I call out, but to whom? Angela?

I'm in a different house, not my own, but it somehow feels familiar.. I hear someone's footsteps coming from another room.

"Yes, yes, I know" that's a males voice. My dad's? No, it's higher pitched. The man from my door comes from the other room. He's in a suit and tie and seems more formal compared to when he showed up at my doorstep.

"Ready to go?" I ask. Do I know this man? Of course I do. This is Adrian....Adrian....what's his last name?

"Now I am, with my lovely bride" he smiles at me and I return his smile. Yes, he said he was my husband, but I'm not married. Yes I am. I have to be married to him. It's by choice and because I have to. What am I supposed to do? How come I can barely remember?

What about Angela? She's the one with me all the time. No, that's wrong. I just met her today. What does she want with me? How did she do this?

I awoke from my unconsciousness in a cold sweat. I'm in a house that I don't know, with a woman I don't know. I have to leave without her knowing. The window.

"(Y/N), stew's ready" she calls to me. I sit up, feeling rushed.

"U-uh, I'll be out in a bit, I just want to change my dress, you know, from earlier" I reply. She calls back with an okay and I immediately close the door and run to the window.

I fiddle with the latches that seem to be rusted shut. I take the book of pictures of her and I and hit the latches until they open. I open the window and am halfway through when the door opens.

"Why you!" She tried pulling me back in, but there is a force from outside pulling me as well. I turn my head and see him.

"Adrian!" I feel so bad for always getting in trouble and always having to have him save me. Angela released me and I fell out the window onto Adrian.

"I'll get you, and next time you won't even remember your own name!" She shouts as she sprouts angel wings and flies away. Adrian wraps his arms around my shoulders and I fall into him.

"I'm sorry" I sob as I hold onto his clothes. I was grasping at him like it was the difference between life and death, which in some cases, it is.

A/N

No one could guess what show Riku was from? Wow. Blood+...I recommend that anime if you like shows including revenge, blood, and plot twists. Should I try again with this? Or just give it a rest? I'm thinking about putting the random fanfictions that I write at school in here and then if you want me to continue it I can? That sound like a good idea? Gosh I ask so many questions.

Just because she did it, you should go read stories from SamuKirkland.